Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

His understanding of oath questioned ,he`s not yet a citizen

His understanding of oath questioned, he’s not yet a citizen
    By DAN WARNER • dwarner@news-press.com • June 29, 2008

Read Comments(26)

The U.S. government has put a hold on a Cape Coral man’s citizenship because he is “moderately retardedâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He and his mother, Ketty Rodriguez, 43, came to the United States in 1994 on tourist visas to visit family. They overstayed the visa illegally until Rodriguez married Estevan Rodriguez, who is a citizen, enabling mother and son to win permanent resident status and apply for citizenship.

Okay, this right here is all I needed to hear in order to stop reading this article.

The woman came on a tourist visa, overstayed, and then went shopping for a jackpot husband in order to secure legal status for herself and an illegal alien child. She's a criminal, liar, and scam artist right out of the gate and just another example of why people like her should NEVER be granted legal status, let alone citizenship, in this country.

Whatever is in our law which allows this, needs to be changed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's been moderately mentally retarded since he was 4, yet his mother didn't get confirmation until 1 year before his citizenship test. Could he be hoping for a monthly check from Social Security perhaps?

sorry-posted twice

If they had come here legally (a tourist visa is not a legal way to emigrate), I would say he should be able to get US citizenship.

However; since their stay was based on fraud, neither one should be entitled to get US citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    He's been moderately mentally retarded since he was 4, yet his mother didn't get confirmation until 1 year before his citizenship test. Could he be hoping for a monthly check from Social Security perhaps?
    That would qualify for a Social Security check.

Also:
    Ponce had three dreams: to work at Publix, to get a driver’s license so he can get a motor scooter to ride to work and to become a U.S. citizen.
    Can a "moderately retarded" person get a license to ride a motor scooter?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Based upon what I have observed here on the roadways in CA , I would suspect the answer to that question is yes!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Based upon what I have observed here on the roadways in CA , I would suspect the answer to that question is yes!
    He could qualify to administer the driving test, ever been on I 5 during the rush hour?

[b]“When you are a citizen, you are able to say: ‘This is what I want and this is what I don’t want,’â€

MW
    Ponce’s disability stems from brain injuries suffered when he was 4 years old and fell from a second-floor balcony in his native Ecuador.
    Doesn't say much for the mothers parenting skills.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast