Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic College Students Try to Squash 1st Amendment Rights

Hispanic College Students Try to Squash 1st Amendment Rights
    Students protest seminar

REGAN FOSTER

CRYSTAL LAKE – A group of McHenry County College students got an impromptu civics lesson from college President Walt Packard Wednesday when they presented Packard with a petition protesting a controversial presentation scheduled later this week.

Members of Latinos Unidos, the college’s Hispanic student organization, gathered more than 400 signatures in three days from students who opposed the college agreeing to rent space to the Illinois Minuteman Project. The petition also asked the college to prohibit groups such as the anti-illegal immigration organization from using the facilities.

“They bring ideas that are opposite what the Latinos Unidos mission is,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latinos Unidos = RACISTS!!

Latinos Unidos is a RACIST organization.
    They, and other Hispanic organizations who exhibt and preach the same RACIST GOALS, must be identified and branded as the RACISTS they truly are.
    We all have to start doing this every time the opportunity to expose these RACIST latio groups presents itself.

many Latino activist groups are racist. They want to let hispanics take over the nation without regard to every other American regardless of color. Right now the minutemen are protecting the Canadian border as well as the Mexican border, that is not racist! It is taking care of America and its legal immigrants and citizens.

I say ban Latinos Unidos, They bring ideas that are opposite what the American Peoples mission is. I think we’ll have a group that will go against what we’ve been trying to do and build.

There, since all I basically did was cut and pasted (and changed a few names), we are in agreement, Latinos Unidos is aidios.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RACIST....period
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

ditto cayla99 I'm with you.

what makes me mad, is not only do we have to tolerate these racist fools, but as a taxpayer for this COMMUNITY college i have to fund them!!! now these losers say i don't have any first amendment rights? this is way out of hand DEPORT THEM ALL!

...and the racists are feeling dejected

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Fomorian...that's clever funny!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This college should teach these kids the meaning of the 1st amendment and remind them it is for everyone not just Hispanic's, you don't have to like what they say, infact you don't have to go near the meeting, infact i'm sure they would be glad if you stayed away. Infact if you are illegal get out, go home!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)