Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LMAO "bulldogger" that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!! (Plywood shorts) OMG, my side hurts!!!

I say Yahoooooo!! please boycott....anybody want to go to a nice peaceful day at the Rodeo with some down home country WESTERN music!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is American culture and what made America Great, These are the real people who built this country, not these people who are trying to tear it apart !! Not these boycotters with their Mexican Flags...You are not taking our culture or our country! Stand firm "Texas".

Watch the.....

Video!

http://oldfortyfives.com/DYRT.htm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is my favorite quote from the comments to the article:

lifehappens wrote:
    This is Texas. This aint Mexico. We dont need to celebrate every day for every nationality. I am tired of hyphen- Americans. Once a Texan always a Texan, if you don't like it too bad. If your American then appreciate it.
    Yep, GO TEXAS PRIDE!! Yeee-hawww!

TexasGal

Let them boycott. We will have a much better time and maybe I won't be so scared to take my daughter this year. Who knows maybe we can actually hear people speak english this year...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Pump the numbers up

If you live in the area make sure you go even if you don’t like rodeos. If they cash in big it will shut them up.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Italian musicians

Well, I know it's not an Italian rodeo day, but what do I care?? I think as an American of Italian ethnicity that all cowboys and cowgirls should be forced to learn to dance and play the Tarantella. My only reason is I am an insufferable fool who wants the old world culture to override our American culture. Good enough reason??

Oh yes, please do not attend or participate in a Saint Patrick's day parade if you are not Irish--and stupidly, prejudiciously, on and on and on.

Be American or begone. Share your ethnicity in a melting pot, don't cram it down our throats.

And. oh yes again, if you are not here legally, get out and get out now!!!!!

While Tejano bands are scheduled to play on smaller stages, a Tejano act won't take center stage because the genre's popularity has waned in recent years, said Leroy Shafer, chief operating officer of the show.
    This must be the strangest case of cutting off ones nose to spite their face! Obviously, the biggest moneymaking band(s) will get the main stage, it's basic economics.

"To not put a Tejano star under the big tent," Gallegos said, "deprives me and my kids of learning about my culture."
    Why? Is a Tejano star incapable of performing without a big tent? How would the the size of a stage deprive you and your kids from learning about your culture? People actually elected this guy into office?? Wow!

Ruben Cubillos, the group's co-founder, said rodeo officials are disrespecting Hispanics by hiring non-Tejano performers to play at the show's main venue on Go Tejano Day. He also said Hispanic students should be awarded more rodeo scholarships, and the show needs more Latinos at the executive level.
    This takes the cake. How can a festival called Tejano Day be disrespecting hispanics? Maybe next year they should eliminate Tejano Day and call it Hispanic Day? Aren't scholarships supposed to be EARNED? Maybe if more latinos volunteered, they would get to the executive level?

Unbelievable!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This is absolutely too much. Who do these people think they are anyway. I get so fed up with every whining special interest group wanting the whole world to cater to them. Heck, I don't like county and western music. I guess the Rodeo need to include something for me too? The Mexicans already have a go Tejano day get over it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I am from Houston and have gone to the Rodeo.
    They already have mariachis and Mexican flags at this rodeo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Perhaps they want to include steer-tailing into one of the Rodeo events in Houston. This is a common event at Mexican Rodeo's where a Mexican Cowboy rides after a steer then grabs his tail trying to wrap it around a back leg to bring the steer down. This event is disgusting and American Cowboys are sickened by this in-humane event. American Rodeo promoters and stock contractors protect live stock and while it my look rough on the animal it is not cruel or inhumane treatment. If you attend a Mexican Rodeo in any of the border states all you will hear is mariachi music and see waves of Mexican flags flying. If that is what they want introduced into the traditional American
    Rodeo they are seriously underestimating the anger it will generate among American Cowboys and Cowgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    LOL Bulldogger I'm from So Cal as well and in my experience, EVERYTHING with these people do is about their race and culture.
    History shows that people who are proud of their race and culture generally overwhelm those who are not proud of their race and culture.
    Take note and learn from these invaders.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast