Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Group Raises Concerns Over Anti-Immigrant Attitudes

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=113235

Hispanic Group Raises Concerns Over Anti-Immigrant Attitudes
    KOTV - 10/27/2006 10:24 AM - Updated 10/27/2006 4:37 PM
    Several recent political ads from state candidates are saying they'll be tough on illegal immigrants.

Friday, a Tulsa group met to discuss what they call a growing anti-immigrant attitude in Oklahoma and in the US.

The American Dream Coalition in Tulsa says while they're for immigration reform, they say what we're seeing happen, isn't fair. Dr. Victor Orta, II: "Oologah our next door neighbor took action to penalize employers that was hiring immigrant workers and that's just the beginning. It's going to be like a domino effect and stunned at the situation we're not going to be silent."

Orta says his organization will soon begin working with other groups to educate the public on Hispanic viewpoints on immigration.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is "not fair" to the majority of America is being exploited by criminal aliens that are useing our social services.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Orta says his organization will soon begin working with other groups to educate the public on Hispanic viewpoints on immigration.
    Oh, isn't that nice? He is going to educate us on the Hispanic immigration viewpoint. Just which viewpoint is that.....the one of the illegals or the one of the legals? I bet the words "hard-working" are in there somewhere along with all the others that come out of the "illegal immigration" proproganda guide. I wonder what their view is??????????

Hey, why don't we educate THEM on how Americans, real Americans view illegal immigration.

Hispanic viewpoints on immigration?

Like taking down the American flag and putting up the Mexican rag in its place?
    Marching and demanding rights that they are not entitled to have?
    Handing out comic books that show the illegal's how to invade America?
    Hiding in church to continue to break the law, while comparing oneself to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King.
    Sucking the blood out of American taxpayers by using facilities and benefits that were meant for legal citizens?
    Threatening the economy and people of the US to give in to their demands or face their idiotic boycotts.
    Trying to force a third world culture down America's throats.

I could go on and on....

Honestly, I can't think of one good reason to give citizenship to any Mexican after all the wonderful (being sarcastic) things they've done for us.

Re: Hispanic Group Raises Concerns Over Anti-Immigrant Attit

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    It's going to be like a domino effect and stunned at the situation we're not going to be silent."

I hope they aren't silent. The more noise they make, the better we know where enforcement is needed.

I have heard and witnessed those viewpoits and still remember all of the Mexican flags and racist signs in our streets. For me, the discusion is over.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican

I have heard and witnessed those viewpoits and still remember all of the Mexican flags and racist signs in our streets. For me, the discusion is over.
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dr. Victor Orta, II
    Pastor
    Iglesia El Pueblo de Dios - Tulsa

The American Dream Coalition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast