Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Group Voices Support for Arpaio

Hispanic Group Voices Support for Arpaio
    August 16th, 2007 @ 6:12am
    by Bob McClay/KTAR

At least one Hispanic group supports Sheriff Joe Arpaio's immigrant hotline.

The group You Don't Speak for Me showed up at the his downtown office, Wednesday, to praise his efforts to crack down on illegal immigration.

Members of the group met with the sheriff outside his office to offer him their encouragement and support.

Anna Gaines with the group says the immigration hotline is a good idea. "I support it 100 percent. And I feel this is the rule of law. We have to enforce it."

A report that FM News/Talk 92.3 aired Wednesday said that increased illegal immigration enforcement left fewer people on America's farms and was a factor in higher groceries prices.

Gaines says that's not true. "I go to the stores and see people that just came here from Mexico or from another country with five, six little children and they use their food card to buy groceries. That's why the groceries are so high, not because illegals aren't working."

"They use a lot of food stamps. They use the food program. They use all the benefits that we have for our citizens and they are overused. We are really going poor. We are growing very poor every year be because of illegals being here using the benefits they use."

Critics say the sheriff's hotline that allows the public to report illegal immigrants will lead to racial profiling.

Gaines says those claims are made because the anti-hotline groups have nothing else as a defense.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=569180
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, well, well it's nice to hear the truth for a change.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Yes the group You Don't Speak For Me is a great American group. I have sent over my support and praised there work against illegal immigration and how that they are the sayers of there own group of Proud Latino American citizens, but most of all AMERICANS!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So much for the "undocumented workers don't receive social benefits" crap. If our government would stop the freebie welfare hemorrhage for illegals, we would not have millions in our country.

What boils my blood is to watch an illegal use food stamps and then walk outside and get into a new SUV. When they illegally enter our country, before they even attempt to find work, they go to the nearest welfare office. If they cross the border pregnant.....jackpot!

"I go to the stores and see people that just came here from Mexico or from another country with five, six little children and they use their food card to buy groceries. That's why the groceries are so high, not because illegals aren't working."
    Used and abused to excess. To the point not much else is left for the citizens. I mean from even church food banks and community food banks. It's like it's a regular shopping day to go around and collect the freebies whether you actually NEED them or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know I have wondered just how much impact the illegals buying power with food stamps has added to grocery prices. If a goodly percentage of your customers do not have to be concerned about prices, then everyone's groceries will go up.

Also, I wonder how many of these families have more than one set of freebies. I have seen illegals with as many as 6 SS cards - could they be drawing food stamps, etc., on all of them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anna Gaines with the group says the immigration hotline is a good idea. "I support it 100 percent. And I feel this is the rule of law. We have to enforce it."

What a great group! They should be role models for those wishing to emigrate AND assimilate.

Woops! This is a dup, General Discussion has a duplicate post of this.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada