Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Group will try to shut down Lou Dobbs

One of the country’s leading Hispanic organizations is launching a campaign designed to pressure CNN to rein in host Lou Dobbs.

The organization behind the campaign, Democracia Ahora, is kicking off the effort Friday with the release of a report based on interviews with 100 Hispanic leaders about the impact of Dobbs’ evening show.

The results of the report are not surprising – 90 percent of the interviewees believe Dobbs is helping create a negative image of Hispanics, with his frequent criticisms of illegal immigration.

But Democracia Ahora is hoping the report inspires a grassroots movement aimed at executives at CNN’s parent company, Time Warner, to draw attention to what the group calls “frequent negative portrayals of Hispanics on the Lou Dobbs show.â€

I say, let them try...keep it up and see what happens!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

they seem to think its okay for their people to talk down americans for wanting immigration laws enforced, but they hate it when people talk about that same thing.

HYPOCRITES!!

You know they have been getting tax dollars just like ACORN.

See how they spend your money? They waste it harassing TV personalities.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well they got something right:
    Enough is Enough
    1. And we have all had enough of their whining about people speaking out against ILLEGAL ALIENS

2. We have had enough of their waving Mexican flags in our streets

3. We have had enough of their use of ANCHOR BABIES for benefits and more

4. We have had enough of their cheap labor taking our jobs

5. We have had enough of their identity thefts and use of falsified identification papers

6. We have had enough of our government politicians catering to the illegals

7. We have had enough of them moving into an area and LITERALLY taking over the area

Ok you can add a few here also................
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

AFTER LOU DOBBS

YOU AND I ARE NEXT. What will you do when they come to silence you?

We are also fed up with their lack of assimilation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In response to "Tbow009"
    I would say say something but I think I will leave it off of here !
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

In SW Florida BED BUGS are now a very big problem.We had NONE until about 5 yrs. ago.

We have had enough of their diseases they bring here.

We have had enough of them raping our babies,killing citizens and our Police.

We have had enough of Pot House after Pot House being busted and all the crime that brings to our once quiet area including gangs. (They moved here from Miami)
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson