Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This sueing the cities is a money making sceme and our legislative branch better get control of the courts before a bunch of radical attorneys and wacko decision making judges make a mess of this country.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These Hispanic groups ought to pack their bags and go with the illegals south of the border and start complaining about their rights down there! They need to get it through their heads, these illegals are criminals they have no rights on this side of the border, they are not Americans! They are foreign criminals!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well guys, they might think they have a handle on America, but take a look at the article about Reconquista garb being sold by Sears in this section, and then try to go to Sear's link for it, it is no longer there, and I bet if any of you go in today, to your local Sears, they will not have that Aztlan shirt.

So LULAC and all the others can whine all they want, but they are in a minorty and when people like us stand up for what is right, our government and businesses will HAVE TO listen, and Sears did.

We are chipping away at this piece by piece, and that is why these groups are getting more obnoxious and whiney, they are realizing they no longer have the control they thought they had, and they are no longer fooling the American public.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    jamesw62

You for got... Hell with the ACLU!

LULAC and La Raza have always complained about laws that are designed to deter crime and punishment. For instance, they have been opposed to gang deterance laws because they feel they have to protect Hispanics. Well, what is the problem? They seem to believe Hispanics are the only gangsters? Those people are so radical, I don't know who in their right mind would continue to give them funds.

Dixie
    DIXIE i didnt forget, its just that they apparently did not associate themselves with this press release from that LULAC hat wearing woman.

so for dixie...............

THE HELL WITH THE ACLU

"The manner in which the raids were conducted has caused psychological harm to the immigrants and their families," said Ms. Rosales, adding that LULAC is working with the Justice Department to investigate possible civil rights violations.
    No Rosa, mostly the illegal aliens suffered psychologically from these raids.

The immigrants were among the many victims of these illegal aliens. Did you read about the many legal immigrants that suffered identity theft? The psychological damage to immigrants is likely due to the stance LULAC has taken by allowing legal Latinos to be treated as if they are the Americans that matter not to you. Americans and other persons legally in the US get no consideration from you. It's becoming clear to me that you only represent the criminal elements and not any ethnicity.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just got of the phone with a LULAC, NALEO, LaRaza and Maldef.

i had to leave a message at one, Maldef i think, but the the people who answered the phone at the other three places were very nice and listened to everything i had to say and for once, i was not interrupted
    i let them know that while i do feel sorry for the kids, i do not and can not feel any remorse for the parents who put them in that position. and i also said this is not about race because these groups are quick to use the race card. i said it cant be because people from africa and southeast asia were also busted. I let it also be known that based on the quote that LULAC president said.................

“We demand a halt to further immigration raids unless the government demonstrates that a particular arrest is necessary to protect public safety or for national security. The manner in which the raids were conducted has caused psychological harm to the immigrants and their families. LULAC is working with the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice to investigate possible civil rights violations based on reports that Latinos were treated unfairly during the raids.

I said unless she was there then she could not know what psychological harm was done. and then i asked about the public safety comment and said stealing the identity of someone is a public safety problem. and I said if i was with ICE, the raids would have taken place and more raids would be taking place at the same plants because those places are open 24/7.
    I DO NOT have a problem with someone coming into the US legally, i do have a problem with those here who break the law and are here illegally and demanding services..

These groups have been hearing from people and one lady complaines to me that people were calling and being rude, yelling, and using racist comments. she was glad that i did not raise my voice and i said ive seen that raising a voice does no good. i also told these groups that i have fellow coworkers who have hispanic heritage and they are also tired of the race card being played and are just tired of ILLEGALS PERIOD. they tell me they are sick and tired of it and that these people do not speak for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

DIXIE i didnt forget, its just that they apparently did not associate themselves with this press release from that LULAC hat wearing woman.

so for dixie...............

THE HELL WITH THE ACLU

Yea Buddy!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO)
    Imagine if we formed a National Association of Anglo-American Elected and Appointed Officials (NAAAEO). We would be crucified as racists and white supremacists!

THIS IS COMMUNISM IN AMERICA! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT!

Feeling very powerful aren't they? Big news conference tomorrow, stay tuned....

http://www.hispanicprwire.com/news.php? ... 756&cha=10

ADVISORY

LULAC Urges Immediate Moratorium on Immigration Raids Pending Congressional Action on Immigration Reform

LULAC National President Rosa Rosales joined by labor and community leaders to hold press conference in San Antonio, Texas, Thursday, December 21st 10:00 am (Local time)

--(HISPANIC PR WIRE)--
    ADVISORY for Thursday, December 21, 2006

WHAT:
    The League of United Latin American Citizens National President, Rosa Rosales will hold an important press conference in San Antonio, TX, this Thursday, condemning the unnecessary worksite raids that took place last week at six Swift & Co. meatpacking plants. Over 1,300 employees were arrested and families were separated from their children in the towns of Greeley, Colorado; Grand Island, Nebraska; Cactus, Texas; Hyrum, Utah; Marshalltown, Iowa; and Worthington, Minnesota.

LULAC plans to challenge any violations of the workers constitutional rights in court. We have joined with other national Hispanic organizations, including the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) and the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) in sending letters to U.S. Homeland Secretary, Michael Chertoff urging for a temporary halt on the raids. There is growing concern that some arrested in Minnesota were denied access to an attorney in violation of federal law. Of the 1, 200 individuals arrested only 65 have criminal charges pending against them. The rest have been placed into administrative proceedings.

LULAC calls upon Congress to take action. Raids are unfair to the immigrants, their employers, their communities and our economy and disruptive to towns where immigrants have settled and contribute to the growth of local communities. Congress must overhaul immigration law in the first quarter of 2007 and create a process for hardworking immigrants to strengthen our economy legally rather than forcing them to work in the shadows and terrorizing them with ineffective work place raids.

WHO:
    Rosa Rosales, LULAC National President
    Luis Vera, LULAC General Counsel
    Jaime Martinez, President of San Antonio Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (LCLAA)
    Petra Mata, Director Fuerza Unida

WHEN:
    Thursday, December 21, 2006 - Time 10 a.m. (local time)

WHERE:
    LULAC San Antonio Headquarters
    2806 Fredericksburg Rd. - Conference Room
    San Antonio, Texas (210) 733-5454
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12