Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disgusts me that the OBL is dragging Americans of Latino heritage into travesty.
    Yes it is......unfortunatly they did it to themselves by the "our people" and excluding themselves from everyone else. I have said earlier it's those people that are legal and of that heratige that need to stand up more. They are......unfortunatly I don't think their voices are being heard. Many are seen as traitors to their people. Heck....I'm German.....don't even stick me in with the likes of Hitler. I'm white and certainly don't support the KKK. I'm white and not an elite rich or business owner that profits off the backs of slave labor. I am not dedicated to a race. They haven't seemed to be able to descern the difference.
    They have isolated themselves and started this us against them war. It's of their own creation and attitude. What on earth did they think they were creating when they came out as hostile and threatning and so egotistical in their beliefs that this nation would crumble without them, demanding RIGHTS and PRIVALAGES that American citizens don't even have? Refusing to speak English etc.
    Right now.....if you speak to me in English...I'll be more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt as long as you aren't wearing a LaRaza t-shirt or one with the Atzlan map on it. It's not much to go on...but that's all they left me. They played the superior race card.....not me. They played the card with Hispanic rights instead of the issue that so many businesses were using illegal immigrants of all races for cheap labor.
    Special rights for" their poor" while there are tons of "poor" of all races that are citizens. I really hope more stand up and declare they don't speak for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm white and not an elite rich or business owner that profits off the backs of slave labor. I am not dedicated to a race. They haven't seemed to be able to descern the difference.
    I agree completely. I'm an American Indian, but I'm an American first. My tribal loyalties are a completely different issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Nothing produces a sense of unity more than a common threat," said Roberto Suro, the center's director. "Feeling like you all face the same problem really brings people together. You can see that happening in these results

Roberto is so right, on the other side, this same problem of illegal immigration has galvanized the opponets of illegal immigration to a common cause.
    Exactly, that's how we Americans feel,,unified because of a "common threat" of illegal aliens.

I really like this part:

Meanwhile, Hispanic leaders have vowed that if illegal immigrants are threatened with expulsion, they will take further action with boycotts, demonstrations and increased voting among those who are eligible.

So if they do not get their way they are all going to vote. This is why we must have proof of citizenship for voting.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12