Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been told that not person can be "illegal" but if they break the law they sure can be a criminal
    Now, there's a theory I can live with quite comfortably. Criminal immigrants. I like it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for clarifying that, Sylvia. I get it now!

And, as for the NAACP supporting this, what surprises ME is that what I hear all the time is that the ILLEGALS are taking jobs that would have gone to BLACK AMERICANS in the past and that THEY RESENTED THE INVASION. I am really PUZZLED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Correction

Since the "Minista" didn't name JJ, can we assume it was addressed
    to the NAACP as well? I think that letter expressed very well the LACK of Black leadership that is really fighting for the Black community.

With thousands of Black Katrina victims out of work or underemployed at Walmart, it really chaps my hide that billions were awarded to Halliburton without even bidding the contract. Then Bush signed an override so that illegals could be hired legally temporarily.

I need to stop talking about it or I'm going to be SICK

Pass the BARF BUCKET, Please!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

BARF BUCKET ON THE WAY! USE SPARINGLY BECAUSE WE'RE RUNNING LOW!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

With thousands of Black Katrina victims out of work or underemployed at Walmart, it really chaps my hide that billions were awarded to Halliburton without even bidding the contract. Then Bush signed an override so that illegals could be hired legally temporarily.
    And the state of LA has no minimum wage law. I find that interesting.

I can't help but wonder if those people were bussed all over the country to places they couldn't afford to return from in order to get them out of there to give another part of this country to illegals, to tell you the truth.

It only stands to reason that the NAACP would seek fresh fire to breathe from the Hispanic community and especially ignorant illegals who can be easily convinced that they have an axe to grind. Face it, such groups need donations to keep working and they can only keep working as long as they can get someone stirred up. These days, I view any organization that has or infers a particular race or culture in their title as racist. After all, if they were representative of everyone, they wouldn't need a label stating otherwise. And I view any group that represents illegal aliens as criminal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't help but wonder if those people were bussed all over the country to places they couldn't afford to return from in order to get them out of there to give another part of this country to illegals, to tell you the truth.
    That is a scary thought but it sure does seem possible! And there must be thousands of Katrina victims all over the country who are beyond even the disenchantment we are all feeling. Fighting for their basic survival so they have no time energy or resources to fight back with us. I want to reach these people!!

These days, I view any organization that has or infers a particular race or culture in their title as racist. After all, if they were representative of everyone, they wouldn't need a label stating otherwise.
    I can understand your feeling like that, Janius. Especially since it would cause an outrage of lawsuits if there were to be a "White Students for Advancement of the White race" I mean, we don't even capitalize the word "white" in regards to race.

That said, we are a country of people who have engaged in an experiment of bringing different people races and cultural backgrounds together to form a National bond that SHOULD supercede the natural human instinct to bond more to one's race or natural "Clan". I think it is a noble experiment, but I think we can all recognize that we haven't really made it work yet. Color blindness is a goal we have not yet reached.

As we engage in this struggle for our country, the more American Citizens of different Races and Cultural backgrounds we can bring into the struggle,
    (and even legal residents who have followed the rules and are now getting the shaft), THE MORE PEOPLE WE WILL ATTRACT,
    AND EVEN MORE
    ANGLOS

Our opposition has been very successful in Muddying the issue by painting the anti-illegal immigration movement as A PRIMARILY ANGLO movement with "ties to White Supremacist groups" We know that is baloney - BUT MANY PEOPLE STILL ASSOCIATE THE TWO!!

There aren't too many anglos who are crazy about being identified as a "Racist" I think there are a large number who DON"T support the movement because they are scared of this label! They shut off from listening to the issue because this "Racist" image blocks rational thought.

It's just a fact of modern life, that there are some(alot of?) people of color who are not going to come to a website they feel is predominantly white.
    They have the same feeling of possible unwelcome that Anglos might have at going to a Black or Latino site.

As I see it, THIS IS THE NUT WE HAVE TO CRACK!!

Soooo, please post to this website if you have a minute to help me. Thank you, Sylvia
    http://latinoamericans.org/phpBB/index.php
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

What I REALLY find interesting is, as I understand it, NAACP stands for
    The National Associaton for the Advancement of Colored People. In other words, minorities of all colors including Native American, etc. BUT when it was originally organized the "Hispanics" said they wanted nothing to do with it because they were not "Black". So now it seems that since there are things to be gained by being a member of a minority race (although Hispanic is NOT a race) then not only does this group want the help of the NAACP but it will use the civil rights movement of the 60's as a bases for the fight for criminal immigrant's rights. Remeber those here legally have rights, and to say that those here illegally are being treated unfairly as the Blacks were before the civil rights movement to me I find offensive.

I also find it interesting that automatically when one talks about criminal immigrants, they are called a racist because it is assumed they are talking about all "Hispanics", which is NOT true. Not all "Hispanics" in this country are here illegally and to say so should get the dander up of those that are legal residents or citizens of this country.

Just grasping at straws in my opinion. AND, the NAACP has lost a LOT of credibility in recent years anyway. They have almost become irrelevant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12