Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One evening, Washington, D.C., police arrested Daniel Enrique Gomez, 30, a Salvadoran immigrant, on charges of public drinking. Police say Gomez pulled a knife and lunged at Officer Angela Jewell, a black rookie; she fired in self-defense. Word spread in the Hispanic community that Gomez was handcuffed when shot. Within hours, "la mara'--the gang-- filled the streets.
    He was arrested, pulled knife on a cop and was shot. I don't care if he was handcuffed or not, you do NOT pull any kind of weapon on a cop or you WILL be shot. I don't care who was hispanic, who was white and who was black, the same stands. You NEVER pull a knife on a cop, that's how we do in AMERICA!

That the community totally ignores the fact that a criminal pulled a weapon on an armed officer is beyond the pale! What's WRONG with these people?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

when did these riots happen? The article does not indicate the dates. This was posted today and the article has a date of Mar 12, 2008

Why do I have no knowledge about this riot in my head? Anything in the ALIPAC archives?

We need specifics please

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    One evening, Washington, D.C., police arrested Daniel Enrique Gomez, 30, a Salvadoran immigrant, on charges of public drinking. Police say Gomez pulled a knife and lunged at Officer Angela Jewell, a black rookie; she fired in self-defense. Word spread in the Hispanic community that Gomez was handcuffed when shot. Within hours, "la mara'--the gang-- filled the streets.
    He was arrested, pulled knife on a cop and was shot. I don't care if he was handcuffed or not, you do NOT pull any kind of weapon on a cop or you WILL be shot. I don't care who was hispanic, who was white and who was black, the same stands. You NEVER pull a knife on a cop, that's how we do in AMERICA!

That the community totally ignores the fact that a criminal pulled a weapon on an armed officer is beyond the pale! What's WRONG with these people?!?!
    This is the problem... You can't understand...
    Would you go to Japan, England, Denmark as an illegal?? What kind of thought process is this?? IT'S ILLEGAL !!!!!
    You are trying to rationalize it.. YOU DON'T THINK LIKE THAT..

Stop trying to find an excuse.. Your head will hurt...

Have you EVER heard the Razas refer to themselves as Americans? I haven't. It's Latinos this and Latinos that....
    Never have and I'm still waiting to hear what "rights" they are demanding that they haven't had all along......except for the right to break the laws at their choosing and special rights reserved for them at the expense of others and the right to change this countries language and latinize America.

Seems every Latino politician can't have an agenda that isn't just for the Latinos......as if they are different from the rest of the citizens. The message I get is it's fine for businesses to exploit people, just not the latinos. Fine to pay wages that aren't living wages, as long as it not the latinos. Fine for a citizen to be denied employment for not speaking Spanish, but a down right crime to deny them if they won't speak English. They try and ride the immigrant wagon, but the only ones who matter are the Latinos. It's a blatent dual standard....ride the minority wagon till you become the majority and see how many they shove off the wagon and how quickly you won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    when did these riots happen? The article does not indicate the dates. This was posted today and the article has a date of Mar 12, 2008

Why do I have no knowledge about this riot in my head? Anything in the ALIPAC archives?

We need specifics please

W
    This article was written March 12, 2001. That's probably why you have no knowledge of it. It would also explain why it is not in the archives here.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Boy was this on a HUSH-HUSH... Never covered at all....
    Just leaked a little later...
    I have this image in my head about how the MSM would cover the story. The video of the riot would be shown with the song "Dancing in the streets" playing in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

We need specifics please

W
    I noticed this myself. It appears that these riots were totally hushed up and not covered by any of the MSM. They must have happened several months ago. That date of the newsweek article is March 18.

Even stranger...these may have happened May 20, 1991.

It's a blatent dual standard....ride the minority wagon till you become the majority and see how many they shove off the wagon and how quickly you won't matter.
    Their agenda is so crystal clear...they have surpassed critical mass (which is something like 12%) and now they have momentum. L.A. is the perfect example...over 50%. We used to have quotas of 200,00 legal immigrants/year. We used to split it up pretty evenly among various ethnic groups, but now...it's almost ALL Mexico and Central America.

If we used the 200,000/yr from the time of the last amnesty in '87 to the present, that would be 5M new legal immigrants - total from ALL countries.

My plan (which is not very popular with my fellow patriots) would be to compromise. Instead of blanket amnesty, I would give legal status to somewhere around 1M of the 20-30 illegals, and only those of the highest moral character, etc. The rest would be deported. We have to keep the ethnic ratio below critical mass, and, with the anchor baby scam..they are out populating us 4 to 1. We can't sustain it, and we can't allow Mexico to become the dominant ethnic group. We have millions of great Americans of hispanic descent...and we certainly can legalize more of them. What we don't want is millions of Razas, Mechistas, and Reconquistas. Our citizenship laws require that everyone be of 'good moral character' and the willingness to give up ALL allegiance to their native countries. That's key!

Newspaper coverage of interethnic conflict: competing visions of

Daniel Enrique Gomez Salvadoran immigrant shot by D.C. police May 5, 1991. He survived. Followed by 3 days of rioting.

Link
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast