Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    "I haven't heard once that it was an accident," he said. "White people also drink. I feel people have blown out of proportion his status and where he's from. It could have been anybody."
    What the hell does WHITE have to do with this?

Last time I looked, I saw AMERICANS of every color, shape, size and eye shape!!!

What the hell does WHITE have to do with anything??

Racist little twit.
    True colors of this person are showing....RACIST
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hispanics wary of fallout from deadly crash in Virginia

"We're very worried about what's going to happen to all of us in the community," said Restrepo, who owns the decade-old La Tapatia, believed to be one of the first Latin American grocery stores in the city.

Well, this is why the legal immigrant community should stand side by side WITH Americans and protest against illegal immigration!
    I do feel for the Hispanic communties that have come to our country by following the laws. Their citizenship is being diminished by illegals even moreso then everyone else and that is a shame. That is why I appreciate the "You don't speak for us" group!
    At some point, hopefully before they become a full fledged citizen of this country, Mexicans are going to have to start putting their loyalty to America ahead of their loyalty to the Hispanic race. Sorry, I know that seems harsh but it is a choice made by millions over the years from every corner of the world. You can respect your heritage but you must first respect your new home. To love America fully, you must embrace her cultural identity. Assimilate into the culture and the future can be unlimited. This is the lesson all successful immigrants have learned.

"When someone has committed a crime, it doesn't matter what legal status they have, what ethnic group - you've committed a crime," said Mavel Velasco Muñoz, chairwoman of the Hispanic Leadership Forum of Hampton Roads.
    Oh but it does matter, Mavel! If this drunk driving illegal alien had been deported as he should have been, these two young girls would be alive today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They fear that because of Alfredo Ramos, people will categorize all Hispanics as drunken drivers and unauthorized immigrants.
    "unauthorized" immigrants? What's that supposed to mean? You are either "legal" or "illegal".

Many Hispanics said the public response to the incident has been incorrectly centered on Ramos' immigration status instead of on drunken-driving laws and penalties.
    The "immigration status" is a very important factor in this crime. This accident would have never occured if a drunken Ramos wasn't in our country illegally.

"I haven't heard once that it was an accident," he said. "White people also drink. I feel people have blown out of proportion his status and where he's from. It could have been anybody."
    Here we go with the "white people" bit again. What does the color of one's skin have to do with drunk driving? Nothing.
    What makes this crime stick out, is that it was caused by an illegal alien.

That is the point here, they should not be in the country and these deaths could have been avoided if our government would enforce our laws. We have enough drunk driving american citizens we do not need to import them
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They should be afraid of backlash, they have invaded and demanded so much, that American's are fed up with them.

How many are driving without licenses, that have had a wreck, because they don't bother about learning how to drive safely or they can't read the signs? Drunk or not, they have no right to drive here!

I think there will be a big backlash, not just over the American deaths, but American's have reached the boiling point.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I haven't heard once that it was an accident," he said. "White people also drink. I feel people have blown out of proportion his status and where he's from. It could have been anybody."
    An accident? No way Jose.

The perp - intentionally crossed the border to come here.
    The perp - drove a vehicle illegally - knowing full well that a license and insurance are required.
    The perp - drank and drive and was warned by a family member that same night NOT to drive after drinking.

No, it was no accident - it sounds rather premeditated to me.

And like O'Reilly said, amd many others have said, and will continue to say, HE DIDN'T BELONG HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting. These are some real snakey people we have to deal with. They've been under the radar so long, that they're super-sensative to any critisism.

If this person or any other "ethnic" group is afraid of bashing, then they should condemn these acts of irresponsibility just like everyone else has done. In fact, the local hispanics should be the most outraged, and voice themselves against this as it would show that they aren't going to tolerate this type of irresponsibility themselves. They may be suprised by the reaction they get instead of what they antisipate will happen.

But then again, that would make sense. And making sense these days is out of fashion.

Not only that it would screw up their agenda, which is to take over the United States city by city, and our government which they seem to be achieving at an alarming rate. Geraldo was just trying to get O'Rielly to feel guilty and shut him up. which might have worked, we will see!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12