Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In an Historic Vote, Congress Moves to Limit SPP Funding

This is a good move. Thanks to our good friend, Duncan Hunter!! A true patriot!

So I guess it's time to light up the phones?

Call your Congressman!!!!

Great news!!

The NAU is starting to be dimantled! This is a great direction!

JULY 2007 IS GOING TO BE REMEMBERED IN HISTORY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't this bill have to go to the Senate now. And if it passes there, doesn't Bush have to sign it, or does the House have all the authority in this one, because it's appropriations. Come to think of it, why should it have to go through channels. I'm sure Bush didn't ask permission from anyone to start this crap in the first place. Thank you, I answered my own question.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo

http://www.jbs.org/node/4839

In a related development, on July 23, Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) introduced an amendment to H.R. 3093 (Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 200, stating "None of the funds in this Act shall be made available for the Security and Prosperity Partnership." Thus, this amendment would permit no funding for the SPP from the funds appropriated for the Commerce Department in 2008. This is highly significant because the Commerce Department coordinates the “Prosperityâ€

Doesn't this bill have to go to the Senate now. And if it passes there, doesn't Bush have to sign it, or does the House have all the authority in this one, because it's appropriations. Come to think of it, why should it have to go through channels. I'm sure Bush didn't ask permission from anyone to start this crap in the first place. Thank you, I answered my own question.
    Amen Tiny
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote]In a related development, on July 23, Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) introduced an amendment to H.R. 3093 (Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 200, stating "None of the funds in this Act shall be made available for the Security and Prosperity Partnership." [b]Thus, this amendment would permit no funding for the SPP from the funds appropriated for the Commerce Department in 2008. This is highly significant because the Commerce Department coordinates the “Prosperityâ€
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    This is a good move. Thanks to our good friend, Duncan Hunter!! A true patriot!
    Presidential candidate Hunter seems to always be on the ball in moving against the things we find disgusting. He's a man that listens to the people! Thank you Duncan Hunter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used the link posted to see how my Rep. voted. He supported this bill to restrict funds. I sent him a thank you, email.

Please sent thank yous to your elected representative, if they voted to oppose funding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast