Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted "The Drunk" Kennedy has led the way in the last 9 shamnesties. That's how many there have been since (and including) 1965. IN EACH AND EVERY CASE he said it would be the last. He said he and congress would NEVER allow the ethnicity of America to be changed. He promised the border wold be closed and sealed. In EVERY CASE, the ACTUAL NUMBER OF ILLEGALS TURNED OUT TO BE 2 1/2 TO 3 TIMES WHAT THE GOVERNMENT CLAIMED. The government has been telling us for the last 10 years that there are 12 million illegals. We know a million new illegals sneak in/overstay visas every year, and yet the number doesn't change???????

The Sot made a lot of promises. However, as everyone knows, or should know, Ted Kennedy is nothing but a lying piece of drunken scum. Actually, that seems to be a Kennedy trait!

P.S. As a commercial break; are you guys using FireFox? If you are there is a good add-on for these boards to help with the BBCode. It gives you a button you can right click to do things like, Bold or Italics among other things. You can highlight text anywhere when your making your post and then right click and alter it.
    Thanks StokeyBob for the add-on. I have several add-ons for Firefox, but I haven't seen this one yet. If there is anybody still using Internet Explorer, I highly recommend switching to Firefox. It's many times more secure, and it's much faster.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

P.S. As a commercial break; are you guys using FireFox? If you are there is a good add-on for these boards to help with the BBCode. It gives you a button you can right click to do things like, Bold or Italics among other things. You can highlight text anywhere when your making your post and then right click and alter it.
    Thanks StokeyBob for the add-on. I have several add-ons for Firefox, but I haven't seen this one yet. If there is anybody still using Internet Explorer, I highly recommend switching to Firefox. It's many times more secure, and it's much faster.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12