Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hold Their Feet to the Fire: Politicians and National Securi

Hold Their Feet to the Fire: Politicians and National Security
    Mike Cutler

This recent Washington Times article is important to consider for a number of reasons.

First of all, I’d like to tell you about an encounter I had several months ago with Congressman Rohrabacher, a Republican member of the House of Representatives at an event in Washington. D.C. that was entitled "Hold Their Feet to the Fire." It consisted of a series of meetings, rallies and radio and television interviews. The families of imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean were in attendance at one of the venues. I had the opportunity to meet with them and other activists from around our great nation who are disgusted with the simple fact that so much time had elapsed since the attacks of September 11, 2001 and our borders have still not been secured and the immigration system is barely a system at all.

A bit of background: I testified before a Congressional hearing on the issue of the Visa Waiver Program back in May at the behest of Representative Rohrabacher who, at the time, had chaired the House Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on International Relations.

When I met the congressman during “Hold Their Feet to the Fireâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)