Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A holiday Run in with Illegals

Here is a good one,

We've never had a direct confrontation with the people next door to us until recently, sure there has been some issues with them standing on their side of the porch (apartment building) at all hours of the day and night shouting on their cell phones in Spanish, and we've complained to the management about it constantly happening, with nothing being done. Then just before the X-Mas holidays there was an incident, the illegals next door dropped several trash bags filled with garbage outside their front door on the patio, that morning, and left them there. For some mysterious reason the bags kept edging closer and closer to our side of the patio, so my wife kept pushing them back over on their side, and out of our way, eventually they haulled all but one bag off to the garbage dumpster on the side of the building. The remaining bag kept being pushed to our side of the patio, right in our way, so we kept pushing it back. Later in the evening I was hauling out an old desk that was falling apart in our apartment, I walked out the door, and the bag was right in front of our door, causing me to trip over it, so I kicked the bag back to their side so hard, it blew apart, covering their side of the patio in garbage. Later one of the 4 or 5 who are living in a 2 bedroom apt. was yelling ," AMERICANAS, PUTAS, F**king PUTAS" ansd so forth, so I stepped outside, and asked them if they had a problem, the old man yelling american slurs grabbed a broom with a twisted off jagged metal handle and started waving it at me, and yelling at me for scattering the garbage all on his side. I responded with "Clean up your garbage, and keep it off my porch and out from in front of my door" The argument progreesed, and he started making threatening jestures with the broom handle, so I reached into my apartment and grabbed the hammer I was using to take apart that old desk, I smacked the side of the apartment building with the hammer, and he promptly backed down, my wiffe had already called security, and the neighbors had called the police about them yelling obscenities on the porch, the police got their first, and the illegals started saying "No English", to which the just arrived apartment security said that is a load of bull, they speak english. I was asked to go back inside, and a short time later the police knocked on my door, and let me know the problem has been handeled. Well we haven;t heard or hardly seen our annoying, rude, filthy next door illegals. They haven't been arrested, or deported. The apt. security told me that the police said "I bet only one of you actually is on this apt. lease, and maybe that person has documentation to be here in the USA legally, if I have to come back out again for any reason to this apt. I start investigating which of you are allowed to be on the premesis, and I arrest the rest for trespassing, and start looking into who is documented!"

Welcome..

I don't know how you stand it!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Welcome to Alipac. I wonder what your neighbors would do if they saw someone come to visit you wearing an ICE tee shirt?

Very nice job!!! just keep be careful, these people DO NOT share our morals! despite what king jorge says.

Gee, do you have a friend that would show up in something that looked 'official'.

My son was having a home built and he was out of town while it was going on. He had asked the builder to use some local workers, but the builder refused and he used illegals. Long story - but son refused the house because of the poor construction -

My husband went out there to just look at the house. He was wearing a suit and someone had given him a 'gimme' cap for golf with a lot of gold braid on the bill, looked kinda military. The cap was on the dash and he just put the cap on to keep the sun off. The house was out in the country, and as my husband walked up to the building site, the workers took off for the woods - they thought he was immigration. He said it took him a while to realize what was going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make no mistake Texas is moving in the direction of California on illegals, my little town has a high percentage and the entire atmosphere has changed in past 4 years. more rudeness, less clean, quality of business dropping, school problems much worse,etc.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Yes, Texas is getting bad - it is already bad along the border and in some large cities, but it's coming to small towns where there is a concentration of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Welcome to Alipac. I wonder what your neighbors would do if they saw someone come to visit you wearing an ICE tee shirt?
    Michael Gallager (www.mikeonline.com) had a caller to his show with a similar problem. A house in the caller's neighborhood was being built by illegals and they were throwing fast-food wrappers on the ground which were being blown around the neighborhood. The caller had a jacket and cap made up with the words "Independent Neighborhood Services" and in big letters "INS". The purpose of Independent Neighborhood Services was to help construction sites keep the work site clean by keeping garbage off the ground. With the new outfit the caller went to the construction owner to tell him that this non-profit association was there to help him start picking trash, but because the bigger letters INS were on his outfit, many of the illegal laborers saw this and left the work site!

Welcome to the new America.

Lordmagnus

Welcome to Alipac