Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Homeland Security Dem Rice: Stephen Miller ‘Needs to Come Before Congress’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeland Security Dem Rice: Stephen Miller ‘Needs to Come Before Congress’

Homeland Security Dem Rice: Stephen Miller ‘Needs to Come Before Congress’

April 12, 2019

Ian Hanchett

During an interview aired on Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” House Homeland Security Committee member Kathleen Rice (D-NY) stated that White House adviser Stephen Miller is “basically the de facto head of the Department of Homeland Security right now,” and “needs to come before Congress.”

Rice said, “I think a lot of these ideas that he comes up with are really the brainchild of Stephen Miller. And one of the things that I have a problem with is, you have this White House figure, Stephen Miller, who has come up with all of the policy proposals that have been shot down by courts as illegal and against the law, and he’s basically the de facto head of the Department of Homeland Security right now, and yet he’s unanswerable. I mean, you can’t have it both ways. Stephen Miller cannot draw all of — decide what the policies are going to be at the Department of Homeland Security, and then hide behind executive privilege saying, no, no, no, I’m just a White House employee, so that he can’t be held accountable.”

She continued, “He needs to come before Congress. And I’m going to work with the Homeland Security Committee, which I sit on, to see if we can get him to come and answer these questions.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...fore-congress/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 04-12-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Congress needs to come before the American people and be put on trial!

They need to stop this invasion!

They need to end birthright citizenship.

They need to cut off all freebies including school and medical care to illegal aliens.

They need to terminate the FAILED refugee, TPS, and asylum programs.

They need to secure that border and deport every one of these illegal aliens out of our country!

CONGRESS NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS AS WELL AS THE CHURCHES, GOVERNOR'S, MAYOR'S AND JUDGES WHO ARE HARBORING, AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL ALIENS AND AWARDING THEM OUR TAXPAYER FUNDED BENEFITS!

CONGRESS NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
    FOR EVERY CRIME, DISEASE, AND DEATH CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS THEY ARE DUMPING IN OUR COMMUNITIES!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL