Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

while officials determined their immigration status.
    What is there to determine?????? If you catch someone breaking into a store, do you detain them to see if they were actually breaking in or maybe just doing something else? This is insane! If you get stopped for speeding and you have no driver's license, do they hold you and try to determine IF you may have a driver's license somewhere?

They don't have no freaking immigration status! Period!

It really bothered me to learn that Harry Reid once said that the illegals were free loaders and should be deported but is now a champion for all things Hispanic. He said that declaring English our official language is racist.
    From his earlier statements you can see how deep his commitment to this disastrous policy really is. I disliked him less when I thought his open borders policies were misplaced Ideological concerns. What a disgusting man.

I didn't mean to change the topic of this thread, just wanted to vent.

How long are they keeping these guys for? It should take a day or 2 at best and these guys are headed south. Sherriff Arpaio has it figured out.
    Of course our elected officials would ahve to have some common sense to do that.
    Will this country survive another 2 1/2 years of bush??
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    What?????? $386 million for 6,700 more "beds"?

And the White House wants to spend $58,000 a "bed" for a bunch of illegal aliens waiting for confirmation that they are "illegal"?
    I wish my bed was worth 58 G's.

This is a load of crap that beds cost that much. Another waste of our taxpayer dollars with hidden costs built in for other things that we would surely protest that they buy.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's put Sheriff Arpaio in charge of Homeland Security and get rid of that weakling, Chertoff.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

When they talk about the cost per bed they are talking about the detention facility. It's still way too much money..I agree put that Arizona sheriff in charge. I have no confidence in Chertof or any other Bush appointee for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12