Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grading systems for restaurants by the local board of health like here and LA sometimes get them to clean up their act,but it really depends on who's eating there.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Grading systems for restaurants by the local board of health like here and LA sometimes get them to clean up their act,but it really depends on who's eating there.
    here you have to have a food handling permit from the health department. I know they say a lot of illegals are working in restaurants, but they've failed to say whether they had permits ... if they have exposed patrons to diseases, they should be **** to pay

several years back there was a restaurant that one of the servers/cooks was diagnosed with TB -- business slacked off to say the least. I don't know if that had anything to with it or not, but it is no longer in business
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Glad I'm a cook.Nobody can please me the way I can please me.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Glad I'm a cook.Nobody can please me the way I can please me.
    I'm with you ... I prefer home cooking. Cracker Barrel is about the only restaurant I like. Funny thing was, I didn't like it when my mama was living because she could put them in the shade, she was a great cook.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Ken

Bio Weapon Disguised as an Illegal Immigrant

Who is to say we haven't already been attacked by weapons of mass distruction! Illegal immigrants pouring into this country could have very easily been contaminated purposly for the reason of spreading death across our nation......undetected and sick with god knows what disease pathogen!! They don't even know they are infected....better than a dirty bomb any day...and better than any suicide bomber.... a silent killer a walking BIO WMD ....We screen our mail for anthrax but who is scanning the illegals???
    Ken Engle

Re: Bio Weapon Disguised as an Illegal Immigrant

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    Who is to say we haven't already been attacked by weapons of mass distruction! Illegal immigrants pouring into this country could have very easily been contaminated purposly for the reason of spreading death across our nation......undetected and sick with god knows what disease pathogen!! They don't even know they are infected....better than a dirty bomb any day...and better than any suicide bomber.... a silent killer a walking BIO WMD ....We screen our mail for anthrax but who is scanning the illegals???

I agree ... I've always said, until we KNOW what these weapons are, there's no way our government can say we haven't already been attacked ... if somebody shows up with smallpox I guess they'll get worried

we test cattle for madcow disease but don't test millions of illegal aliens crossing into the country ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12