Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fact of the matter is these companies as well as many others have become accustomed to CORPORATE WELFARE!!!!!

How much money is to much for these GREEDY, self centered SOB's?

No longer is 50% profit margins enough, it has to be 500% or they say they are not making enough money....I have heard some so called economist who are pro illegal workers who continue to say that cheap labor brings down prices for consumers. We all know this is bull! If that were the case why is milk, meat, and basic grocery items continually going up, why are houses so expensive? All of these jobs have been taken over by illegals, but yet things continue to go up! The bottom line is how much profit is too much?

BlkKat99 wrote:
    No longer is 50% profit margins enough, it has to be 500% or they say they are not making enough money....I have heard some so called economist who are pro illegal workers who continue to say that cheap labor brings down prices for consumers. We all know this is bull! If that were the case why is milk, meat, and basic grocery items continually going up, why are houses so expensive? All of these jobs have been taken over by illegals, but yet things continue to go up! The bottom line is how much profit is too much?
    Well put BlkKat99. As you pointed out the bottom line is GREED.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Just another example of how businesses are addicted to cheap labor.

Once cleaned hotel rooms, was my first job, but then those were different days!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMNESTY = LEGALIZED SLAVERY
    Anyone for amnesty is a communist
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reptile, you beat me to our favorite little Hilton heiress!!!

Yeah, like we need MORE of those kind of people in the world!! Yuck!!

TexasGal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12