Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    since bush has nothing to secure our borders or ports he cannot worry about the war on terror. If he was worried about the war on terror he would have secured america first. The war is just another way to drain the american taxpayers.
    I agree. I think that Bush and his cronies do not have a shred of patriotism in them. They don't give a damn about our safety and our nation. They got us all scared so they could pass the BS Patriot Act and plunge us into a BS war. Meanwhile the borders are WIDE OPEN for terrorists and fellow anti-Americans to flow in. As well as drugs and Mexican military shooting our BP officers. And if our guys defend themselves and protect our nation with force they are thrown in prison.

I'll say it again: George W Bush does not give a flying f*ck about our nation, security, and safety. They just want to scare us, take away our rights, and start neoconservative wars. I think Orwell's work actually inspired GWB's governance.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm inclined not to support ANYTHING that he supports at this point.

For one thing, I RESENT the fact that he assured the Iraqi people in the beginning that the U.S. would not do anything to disrupt or change their culture, language etc. (Does anyone remember that)

ALSO, I don't believe him. I just don't trust him. As y'all indicated above, this man will say anything and do anything if it suits HIM.

I cannot stand President Bush today!! Can you tell?!!

All of my posts today are expressing my anger. I'm sorry. I am upset because I have to go work this week and I will not be here during the day to help all of you fight the bill. This is really bothering me. I may just call in sick because all of this makes me sick so why not.

Good luck with everything. In the evenings I will do anything that I can to help.

Blame Bush, Kennedy, McDrain, and Graham. They are the primary culprits to this insanity going on in our country with this INVASION of people who think that our laws are a joke!!

Enforce the laws you MORONS!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12