Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seems to me the government is always tapping into the funds for the elderly while so many are barely surviving. Give it your all and all you get is a swift kick out the door coz the illegals are here!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brightnail, last night the House was voteing on the agreculture bill, in the bill it gave ag workers aid for public houseing and food stamps ect. the vote was done the gavel came down and he anounced the bill did not pass. The votes kept coming in from people changing their votes when the Demacrates realized the bill wasn't going to pass, they included those votes and said the bill passed. the Republicans started screaming (shame, shame shame) they were all screaming and yelling total chaos erupted . over 100 Republicans walked out on the House.

When the session (not Senator Session) conveined it started all over, it was pretty funny the Republicans were stopping everything from happening. the two leaders decided to go into private session alone and try to work it out. Haven't heard anything of the out come yet. But the Repulicans had a news conference and said the Demacrates cheated in order to complete their agenda and give all this stuff to illegals even when the know how Americans feel about it,

Dems had a press conference and Pelosi just made light of it and said we need to move on, of coarse she would, as this is very bad for the Demacrates.

The Republicans said they would complete the rest of the day on two bills, they had left, as they were important but would work no further legislation until this is fxied.

Swooosh , so that is where it stands, have not heard anything from the two who went into the private meeting. Hope you got all of that!!! It was very interesting and the Demacrates rating should fall to below 0 after they pulled this!!

Oh and by the way "Rule of the House" once the gavel falls the vote is over!!! So by all rights the bill should not pass!!

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3895 Here's vedio of it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I hope it's dead and the dimwitocrats take enough heat to realize they screwed up.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

I hear a lot of things, read a lot of things, and sometimes you begin to see a glimmer.

Years ago, the scuttlebutt was that Pilgrim's was bringing in 400 families of Mexicans. I don't know the number, but it was alot and evidently they came in under some NAFTA provision.

Then someone said they were asked by acquantances if they wanted to go in with them and build some apartments because our government was going to subsidize housing for these workers.

It doesn't mean that there weren't other apartments built, but the only ones I am aware of are on Pilgrim's property and they were built by the newly formed "Pilgrims Construction Company" (I think that's the official title).

So now I am wondering if this bill is not being pushed by someone or something much bigger than just illegal groups. Perhaps it is being pushed by the big corporations who want to be allowed to bring in foreign workers, make money by building rental units for them, and have taxpayers subsidize the rent.

Follow the money trail -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey you guys......WE WANTED THE BILL TO PASS. IT WOULD HAVE DENIED BENEFITS TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. If the TRUE vote of 215 - 213 had stood, WE WOULD HAVE WON. By cheating, the democrats defeated the DENYING OF BENEFITS TO ILLEGALS.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Hey you guys......WE WANTED THE BILL TO PASS. IT WOULD HAVE DENIED BENEFITS TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. If the TRUE vote of 215 - 213 had stood, WE WOULD HAVE WON. By cheating, the democrats defeated the DENYING OF BENEFITS TO ILLEGALS.
    You are right.

RIGHT! THIS BILL IS SUPPOSED TO STAND, BUT THE DEMOCRATS CHEATED AND HAVE TRIED TO MAKE IT FAIL ILLEGALLY.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123