Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't wait for Americans to take over the jobs that illegals have taken from us - the employment has got to go down. How much do you want to bet the media will give another reason for the unemployment rate going down?

Comprehensive Immigration Enforcement.......Best job Stimulus there is
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Yeah yeah yeah, Holder showed us his form of dialogue with how he handled he New Black Panther incident. He should have been forced out of office right then and there. Allowing his compatriots to make a mockery of our voting process is treasonous. His actions speak louder than any dialogue.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    stevetheroofer: suing to carry weapons
    I lived outside Phoenix and I think most of them already carry concealed weapons. And, certainly the drug dealers do, young and old.

One of the things that surprised me the most living in Arizona was how many guns I heard go off at various hours. The kids that worked for me all told me they lived in neighborhoods were guns were regularly discharged. I asked if the police were ever called and they said "What are they going to do? Everyone is gone before they get there." I figure the police just hope they will shoot each other and we can get the hell on with it. I heard a Mexican call a radio show one day and he was almost screaming at the radio personality about how Mexicans have their own form of government and that the police have no right sticking their noses in to what is going on in Mexican neighborhoods. Sounds like the riots this summer in LA.

We need to take our country back. If it's up to them, I kid you not, they will murder each and every one of us and not bat an eye. They come from a violent, lawless country and they don't have any problems with inflicting pain. To them it's just getting even. Even the "good hard-working" ones wish for the day when white people disappear. African-Americans are next in line. I think at that point the Chinese or the Saudi's will just wipe them out and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THEY ARE SHOWING US JUST HOW MUCH THEY WANT TO BE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY BY THE WAY THEY ARE REMAINING SO LOYAL TO THE MEXICAN FLAG. WILL/CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS THAT THE FOOLS IN WASHINGTON CAN'T SEE THIS IF THEY ARE NOT WAVING THEIR FLAG, THEY ARE DRAPED IN IT AND SMILING SO BIG AND BOLD AND PROUD OF THEIR MEXICAN FLAG. THEY ARE DOING THIS WHILE THEY SHOW NOTHING BUT DISRESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN FLAG. THAT ALONE WOULD/SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET THEM KICKED OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THEY EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO TAKE THE AMERICAN FLAG DOWN @ A POST OFFICE IN SOME PART OF CLAIFORNIA, AND RAISE THEIR FLAG "MEXICAN" OVER A FEDERAL BUILDING AND THE COPS THAT WERE THERE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT

IMO the pigs in DC do know this, and it's all about money. Cheap labor for their businesses, their friend's, families, etc...pathetic

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    It's not all about cheap labor. A lot of these people are getting wages that are comparable to a legal citizen. A lot of them. It has a lot to do with who is going to vote and what are they going to vote for. There are so many voting that should not be that it's just sad our country has gotten to this point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12