Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House hearing now on violence with mexico border

On fox news home page you can click on the breaking news link to a hearing right now regarding the violence on the US Mexico border!!

Thoughts over this meeting would be appreciated!!

http://www.foxnews.com/index.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

A very pro enforcement meeting so far, lots of figures and facts we have known for a while, Although lots of talk about how to TAKE CARE of millions of Mexicans that want to flee Mexico when this comes to War!! They seem to care more about how to take care of Mexicans than Americans and that really worries and maddens me!!

They are playing it right now on C-Span 2 while the Senate is in recess
    http://www.cspan.org/Watch/C-SPAN2_wm.aspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks dixie,

Just heard 99% of offenders in Tuscon sector are arrested and NOT prosecuted!!!!

I cringe at the throught of millions of illegal invaders receiving refugee status in this country because they supposedly cannot return to mexico. I hope to God this is not where this is headed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I cringe at the throught of millions of illegal invaders receiving refugee status in this country because they supposedly cannot return to mexico. I hope to God this is not where this is headed!
    no refugee status or asylum.

a drug war does not constitute this

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I agree! I just hope our government does! Think El Salvador in the 80's. Although a civil war, our own government may choose to interpret those facts differently. I believe this to be a legitimate concern, especially if this drug war esclates, combined with the current administrations interest in seemingly protecting millions of illegals in this country.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/...lay.cfm?id=636

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I agree! I just hope our government does! Think El Salvador in the 80's. Although a civil war, our own government may choose to interpret those facts differently. I believe this to be a legitimate concern, especially if this drug war esclates, combined with the current administrations interest in seemingly protecting millions of illegals in this country.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/...lay.cfm?id=636
    From my understanding of what I have heard they are planning and budgeting for the millions of refugees, the bleeding heart ideas are at the top of conversation and agenda!!! We need to get to the bottom of this, because they need places to put them and feed them and give medical, were in a load of trouble!!! Americans need to be heard in this decision which during the meeting not ONE real concern from any American citizen was heard or brought up!!!

This is all an excuse to flood the united States with immigrants....they have plenty of places in Mexico for these people to that is safe...where tourist are still visiting...this is BS, more lies
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is all an excuse to flood the united States with immigrants....they have plenty of places in Mexico for these people to that is safe...where tourist are still visiting...this is BS, more lies
    What an excellent point SOS! The mexican gov (as well as our own gov) cannot continue to make the argument that mexico is safe for Americans to travel, but not safe for mexican citizens to continue to reside.

Cannot have it both ways!!