Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston Chronicle-Cardinal urges mercy for immigrants

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Immigrants who leave behind home and country to make a better life for their families, legal or not, deserve help, not recrimination, a Latin American cardinal said Friday.
    At the risk of seeming to be anti-cleric, the good Cardinal can head back to Honduras and do his homework there. We are not responsible for THEIR citizens. If he feels that more help should be given, we can send him the bill. Let him put his money where his mouth is.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I have but one question:

Isn't "family reunification" part of the Catholic Church Mission and if so, instead writing her name down on a "blue piece of paper" to tell her siblings, he had seen her, why didn't he take her with him and reunite the family with the aid of a Catholic Church Home in their Country of Origin?

What a bunch of hypocrites...I'm sorry, Catholic Friends, but you know its true or soon will.

This CRAP just GALLS ME!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

don't be sorry, JUDY...............IT'S TRUE!!

One of the reason's that they haven't gotten a red penny from me in 3 decades........maybe more!!

I'm sick of the hypocracy.

You see, the Church is losing ground here in the USA. They can up the numbers by cramming as many Latinos into our country as they possibly can. Then they make money by "helping them adjust" as well as adding to the collection plate!!

When they breed like rabbits it will further secure the Church's coffers for another few generations. The problem is that these people are really not Catholics as we know us. They're steeped into underground religions, some of which are not very nice.

Just in case you ever need it, we have a friend who's mom was an archeologist working mostly in Mexico for years. She's a walking encyclopedia on this subject! She's also very worried that it's now en masse on US soil {this underground religion}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, when we say we're researching Rabbit Trails....I guess we're right on the money!!

Hey, speaking of strange customs...in Spain (which I don't know much about but have always considered a lovely country), they have a festival where young men ride horses and pull the heads off live geese tied upside town to a clothesline!!

It was on Discovery Channel.

I thought I was going to be sick.

Sweet little domestic geese, tied by their feet, with blood running down to the head only to have their whole head and neck pulled off by Young Men proving their Man Hood!!

Whew!! May I suggest something else to prove THAT!!

There was another one where they would take a little burro, a small donkey, upstairs to the highest floor in the building--then push him out the window! The little burro they filmed for the program fought back, got his little legs and hoofs all tied up on the window ledge, and just hung there squealing in fear....but they were determined and got him loose....and he dropped. I thought I would vomit!!

Ask your Aunt if this is the kind of religious rituals we may look forward to here in Amerika....thanks to illegal immigration!! These are Spanish traditions in Spain....not to be confused with Mexican rituals from Mexico....but because Mexico has the Hispanic Influence there, I expect there may be some Cross-Over or Assimilation of these beliefs into Mexican Culture and others!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ask your Aunt if this is the kind of religious rituals we may look forward to here in Amerika
    LMAO!

Not my aunt, a good friend's mother.
    The "rituals" are UNDERGROUND, you nut, LOL. Not above board like throwing a dunkey out of an apartment window

I'm an animal LOVER so that really enfuriated me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

One of the reason's that they haven't gotten a red penny from me in 3 decades........maybe more!!

You see, the Church is losing ground here in the USA. They can up the numbers by cramming as many Latinos into our country as they possibly can. Then they make money by "helping them adjust" as well as adding to the collection plate!!

When they breed like rabbits it will further secure the Church's coffers for another few generations. The problem is that these people are really not Catholics as we know us. They're steeped into underground religions, some of which are not very nice.

Just in case you ever need it, we have a friend who's mom was an archeologist working mostly in Mexico for years. She's a walking encyclopedia on this subject! She's also very worried that it's now en masse on US soil {this underground religion}
    Really. Don't be sorry. We need to start locking some of these priests up for aiding and abetting crimianl activity. The unmitigated gall of these coyotes with a collar is just sickening.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Really. Don't be sorry. We need to start locking some of these priests up for aiding and abetting crimianl activity. The unmitigated gall of these coyotes with a collar is just sickening.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

2ndamendsis

Tell me more about this underground religion. I am a Roman Catholic, although semi lapsed (if that is possible).

I do all of my praying at home. Truly I do.

There is much of the Catholic Church that I disagree with and a lot of what goes on in the Vatican that is pretty shaky.

I make sure we send them money so we can be buried in the Church. That means have a burial Mass.

I can still remember as a child the Greek Catholic Church giving my Grandmother grief for not contributing to some Church in Philadelphia, when it was time to bury my Grandfather. They almost wouldn't say a Mass for him, but they did resolve it.

I do have to say that it is a lot of the organized religions that are for the illegal immigrants, not only the Catholic Church.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The Catholic church has zero credibility with me after they tried to bury their pedophilia problems. No I was never a Catholic but I did have respect for the former Pope John Paul II before the molestation scandals erupted. I don't know how anyone in the U.S. could even consider going to a church that condones child molesters. I probably shouldn't talk since my brother in-law and sister still blindly support and go to Catholic church today. I agree the church probably needs the illegals to help build up for the loses they are experiencing in this country. However they shouldn't expect to get a lot of money from the poor people they are getting for replacements.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast