Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston, Tx: Illegal Charged with Kidnapping 4 year old

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6273848.html

Illegal immigrant charged in girl's abduction
    Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
    Feb. 21, 2009, 1:10PM

Jorge Gonzales Hernandez, 23, is being held without bail in the Harris County Jail.

An illegal immigrant accused of abducting and molesting a 4-year-old girl at a northeast Harris County apartment complex is facing a kidnapping charge, authorities say.

Jorge Gonzales Hernandez, 23, is being held without bail in the Harris County Jail, sheriff’s Lt. John Legg said. Police are awaiting the results of medical exams to decide whether to charge him with sexual assault.

The child and her father had just returned home from the store around 7:30 p.m. when a man grabbed her after she got out of their vehicle, Legg said. Her father tried to chase the man but he lost sight of them as they ran through the complex in the 4300 block of Aldine Mail Road.

Several residents searched for the child after the father screamed for help, and she was found about 30 minutes later in a laundry room, Legg said. She said Hernandez, who was standing a few feet away, had attacked her.

Hernandez, who was intoxicated, denied touching the girl, Legg said. She was taken to Texas Children’s Hospital to determine whether she was sexually assaulted.

SUPRISE SUPRISE
    the Houston Chronicle actually used the words
    "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    USPRISE SURPSIE
    the Houston Chronicle actually used the words
    "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"
    Guess they do that if the victim is 4 and under otherwise its undocumented guest worker and visiting alter boy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well their still wrong he is an illegal alien..."Illegal Immigrant" is an oxymoron

I am shocked they used the word illegal ( or are they just trying to apease both sides) well their morons.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I shouldn't be shocked anymore at what these people, and yet, they still never cease to amaze and disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I shouldn't be shocked anymore at what these people, and yet, they still never cease to amaze and disgust me.
    Yep, yet another illegal alien pedophile has walked right into this country to do jobs that American's will not do. Wonder if he will even go to prison or will be allowed back on the streets to rape more 4 year olds?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas