Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Fix Illegal Immigration without Firing a shot

I wrote this a few days ago and have received overwhelmingly postitive response. I'd appreciate knowing if there are any glaring weak spots in this solution. I did think of it myself but I can't have been the only person to have come up with this idea.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=7784
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

Great article thinker822. Wonderful ideas, - Now how could we actually have anybody in government implement them? They are not listening. We need a way to make them listen and take notice ....

Great article, thinker822!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Truthfully I think, as a protest forms not 20miles from my home/office) that the US government cares very little about its own people. You have thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens and those complicitous in those illegal aliens being here in the US marching in city streets DEMANDING rights they have absolutely no entitlement to and where is INS? Where is the DHS?

Who is paying for the added security, porta-potties, sanatation, traffic control and crowed control? Typlically the organizers but Phoenix's mayor is saying Phoenix citizens should.

Why is no one reporting that the Illegal Immigrants marches are being organized by the World Workers Party?

This stinks so bad its repulsive.

I'm going to try to head to the protest later today. Camera in hand. Timing is bad for me but we'll see what happens.

Temped to make up some T-Shirts "Its about ILLEGAL immigration STUPID.

Well I couldnt get throught the road closures to make it to the protest itself. To 'get there' I woul have had to part 1/2 mile away and walk to the rally. The walk doesn't bother me as much as a sprint back to the car if things got out of hand.

What I saw were tons of white t-shirt clad people pouring into downtown Phoneix. I saw TV and radio shows treating outed illegals as pseduo celebrities and joking that the reporter was INS and he's busted.

Appalling

Indigenous? Love that shining light of Education. Cortz butchered the Aztec's and murdered 100's of thousands for gold. If the spaniards are indiginous than RAPE qualifies as a legitimate claim to a peoples land.

rightfully theirs?

On February 2, 1848, The Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo was signed, later to be ratified by both the U.S. and Mexican Congresses. The treaty called for the annexation of the northern portions of Mexico to the United States. In return, the U.S. agreed to pay $15 million to Mexico as compensation for the seized territory. The bravery of the individual Mexican soldier goes a long way in explaining the difficulty the U.S. had in prosecuting the war. Mexican military leadership was often lacking, at least when compared to the American leadership. And in many of the battles, the superior cannon of the U.S. artillery divisions and the innovative tactics of their officers turned the tide against the Mexicans. The war cost the United States over $100 million, and ended the lives of 13,780 U.S. military personnel.