Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Not to Make an American

How Not to Make an American
    Why does McCain-Kennedy do so little to encourage assimilation?

By Deroy Murdock

May 25, 2007
    To judge how important assimilation is to senators John McCain (R., Ariz.) and Ted Kennedy (D., Mass.), peruse their immigration bill, now before the Senate. “Assimilationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Meanwhile, by embracing this legislation, President Bush is smashing his loyal Republican base to smithereens.
    Not to mention the future of this country as an American nation; The Constitution; the rule of law; the entire American culture, heritage and history; English as the predominant language this country; the border; the Border Patrol, ICE and Customs; the Social Security Administration; every state's welfare, healthcare, education and criminal justice systems; every American community, town, village, city, county and state; and on and on and on ...

If it were his choice Bush would singlehandedly reduce this country from a sovereign super-power nation into a third world flop house, massive day laborer center and welfare, food stamp and healthcare provider for every border jumping, visa overstaying, illiterate, uneducated, school quitting, unskilled, low wage, prolific breeding, non-taxpaying, under the table working, criminal minded, alcohol and drug abusing, non-licensed, uninsured, DUI driving, hit & run crashing, woman raping, child molesting, graffiti spraying, gang banging, car thieving, home invading, drive-by shooting, non-English speaking, nation destroying illegal alien who could get their butts across the border.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

The insanity continues. Pinch me, maybe I'm simply having a nightmare.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>