Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee Looking To Force Brokered Convention

Huckabee Looking To Force Brokered Convention

Mike Huckabee, in a radio interview while campaigning in Texas, admitted that his goal is to force a brokered convention, and then offer himself as the true Conservative to the convention delegates:

In an interview with 1200 WOAI news during his swing through Texas, longshot Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee outlined a strategy which has him not winning the GOP nomination outright, but pushing the nomination to the September Republican National Convention, which he says will turn to him as the most ‘conservative alternative.’

What pieces need to fall into place to reach this goal:

Huckabee said his ‘brokered convention’ strategy is predicated on a victory in Texas, the country’s largest Republican state. “We think Texas is an important state,â€

I hope he succeeds. That would give a boost to Ron Paul, and even, a second look by Romney. Who knows, with that scenario, it might even give Lou Dobbs an interest in running 3rd party. A wounded Republican nominee and a far leftist lib radical running for President. Hopefully a lot of 'middle Americans' would look for a change from that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am praying----

I am praying----that Huckabee succeeds. While he is far from my ideal candidate--he is the only one left that stands a chance and is far more acceptable, to me, than Juan McChico!

To belabor a point--Huckabee is the one that stands a chance. I believe there is a better candidate, but 5% of the vote does not cut it!!!!

At this point in time, I think this is our best hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)