Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:

Something tells me Oliver that this thread really pissed you off.

uh, yeah! I'm tired of being considered an idiot by Bush and the media.
    You know what I think, Bush is going after the college kids because he is finding out we are not idiots and we are wise to his lies, and can not be fooled any longer
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    All of us here at ALIPC should hold hands and chant together, march!, march!, march!, march!, march!

Greatest thing that could ever happen<S>.
    And don't forget to bring the flag of Mexico lots of them the more the merrier!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    ...and don't forget to tell us to go back to Europe and that this land belongs to you!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All great suggestions LOL. All the right ingredients needed to get the average TV watcher off the couch and down to the hardware store for a nice split rail (splinters are a nice touch).

Thousands of Americans riding public officials around on rails would be a wonderful sight.

Americans have the right and the privilege to assert their Constitutional authority and those sworn to uphold our Constitution have gone uncorrected for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:

Something tells me Oliver that this thread really pissed you off.

uh, yeah! I'm tired of being considered an idiot by Bush and the media.
    And I can tell you with first hand knowledge that this gal is NO idiot

NOW! Get ready folks.......we going to have an exciting CALL BLITZ soooo please take your vities
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12