Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When faced with being forced to do something they don't want to do, our government has a favorite tactic.

If they are being urged to enforce a law, they pick out the most sympathetic, they think, person, family, group, situation, - call the media - and stage an enforcement.

They did it years ago when people were complaing about welfare. Rather than going after the truly egregious cases of welfare fraud, they would pick some poor woman in a wheel chair in dire need, but with some papers not properly filled out and 'enforce the law'. Being sure first, they called the media and gave them a earful and eyeful of what was going on.

Rather than going after the employers and enforcing that law, they will go around the country and pick out 1 or 4 or 8 people to deport and bring along the kleenex.

Yes, people should be told, do not marry someone who is not a citizen, especially do not have children with them, unless you are prepared to either live here alone or return to their country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a ploy on the part of Chertoff and his cronies. The more families get split, the more situations like this that occur, the bleeding heart liberals will start squawking for compassion and citizenship!!! As long as illegals get what they want, it will be "the hell with our country."

I love to read stories like this it makes me feel like our efforts are getting rewarded with positive out outcomes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    I love to read stories like this it makes me feel like our efforts are getting rewarded with positive out outcomes...
    Beware! Beware!. That is what they want you to think.

Put the numbers to it - 20 Million here - and we have read about how many - maybe 200 all told rounded up - and not one employer sanctioned.

How many have actually been sent home? We don't know.

Smokescreen -

This is intended to make one think they are doing something and it is intended to make those who are on the fence, jump up and defend these 'poor, poor people'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12