Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Bring on Sherriff Joe with the tent prison camps, bologna sandwiches and pink underwear for every illegal in the state. He can keep the cost of incarceration down while removing the illegal alien expense to other Arizona programs.
    Have you heard Sheriff Joes latest? He is making a deal with illegals to do dishes and other work to cut down their jail time before they are deported. I think this is a good idea.

CHICAGO - Arizona's new law targeting illegal immigration is not "good government," a top Department of Homeland Security official said in Chicago on Wednesday.
    You idiots in Washington have had your chance. Instead of doing your job, agencies, (supported by tax dollars) politicians, (elected to do a job and supported by tax dollars) have instead elected to turn a blind eye, or at best place window dressing on this issue that has plagued this nation for decades.

Now Arizona has stepped up to the plate and is going to protect its borders and citizens and you idiots in Washington want to be critical of a state that has had enough of all of the pandering that comes from a corrupt two party system that is hell bent on destroying this nation? The federal gov. had a job to do, protect the borders of this nation, they failed! There are no excuses!

Where is this "good government" in Washington?

and,

John Morton, who heads U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona officials. The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, not a patchwork of state laws, he said.
    Well Mr. Morton, if you had implied what this Chicago rag implies that you said, then you should be fired!

"The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach,"

Was not the last AMNESTY "comprehensive?"

The implication is to push for CIR! Sorry, Charlie, been there, done that! NO AMNESTY!

It also seems as though there might be some fear coming to the surface from the pro-illegals advocates, "not a patchwork of state laws." Is this a shallow attempt to belittle states rights? The federal government has refused to do its job, now the states will do theirs, this is a good thing. JMHO

and,

"I don't think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution," Morton said during a visit to the Chicago Tribune editorial board.
    Quit thinking and enforce the laws that you swore to uphold, Mr. Morton!

and,

[/quote]While Americans frustrated over illegal immigration urge the Obama administration to do more, officials also have been criticized by Latino activists over the increase in immigrants deported back to their home countries. Despite the outcry, Morton said his agency intended to step up enforcement in places like Illinois.

This rag of a paper attempts to imply that our nation is deporting "immigrants", when the debate concerns ILLEGAL ALIENS! Legal immigrants are NOT being deported.

Oscar Avila, go back to school, your propaganda stinks!

and,
    Morton acknowledged that a wide spectrum of Americans is frustrated over the immigration system - from pro-reform activists upset that President Barack Obama has not aggressively pushed a legalization bill to immigration hawks who perceive that the U.S.-Mexico border remains porous.

More goobely-gook! Perhaps the American version would read like this,

Morton acknowledged that a wide spectrum of Americans are frustrated over the immigration system - from pro-amnesty activists upset that President ________________ has not aggressively pushed a AMNESTY bill to illegal immigration opponents who know that the U.S. - Mexican border remains porous due to the fact that Washington has failed to do its job!

This whole article seems to push out front and center that America needs another AMNESTY! We have done "comprehensive", and "comprehensive" does not work because the federal government REFUSES to ENFORCE the LAWS after they are passed!

HV
    Illegal is crime and illegal immigration is a crime as much as possessing illegal drug is a crime. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by HV
    Illegal is crime and illegal immigration is a crime as much as possessing illegal drug is a crime. That is all
    Welcome to ALIPAC HV!

And that is absolutely right. Illegal is a crime, yes indeed. Illegal immigration is a crime, you betcha.

Deport illegal aliens. All of them. No one left behind.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really really feel for our Border States. It angers me that our Government (from our Politicians to ICE) won't help but yet are loud to criticized if a Border State did their job. I know i'm pretty lucky to live in New Jersey (although we have our own illegal problems up here but it is in no comparison to what our Border States have to go through)

I want to help any way i can. Just lead me to where and what i have to do.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

What our poor border states have been enduring all these years is outrageous. I feel so sorry for them, too, exchange. Looking back I wish we'd been more informed about the problem years ago or Americans would have resolved this long before now when the problem is so enormous.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeh well is it any wonder that ICE will not enforce laws against illegal immigration? I mean what the hell else is new?? Obomba appointed Alan D. Bersin as commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security. Bersin, in charge of our BORDER PROTECTION which Obama wants to beef up (laugh) has hired 10 illegal aliens to be his domestics over the past 19 years. He currently has 6 illegal aliens working for him -- 3 he says as "subcontractors." Of course, like Giethner, Bersin forgot to file tax paperwork on all these undocumented workers. Oh yeh even with no Arizona law he would really make our border secure wouldn't he?
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Oh my God, that's who my mom was talking about the other day, she couldn't think of the agency. Holy Moly ... ICE. Unbelievable.

Selective enforcement of the law is in itself Illegal

We are a Nation of Laws. It is Illegal for the government or any other aspect of law enforcement to selectively enforce the law.
    A Lawsuit against the government's refusal to enforce the laws on immigration should be filed by every law abiding citizen especially by those who have been victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens and other criminals who have been ignored by the law enforcement which could have protected them.

Additionally ,we should sue the congressional representatives for what is basically a form of treason by allowing sanctuary cities to exist and by preventing local law enforcement to do their jobs. States and cities which create policies that support sanctuary city's should be Punished by the Federal Government and its citizens. We The People will have to shout louder and louder.

Our Government has refused to properly secure our borders and protect its citizens from external elements such as Drug cartels and Governments that actually encourage their own citizens to come to the US illegally in the hopes of sending back money to their countries. (Stealing our treasure)
    At the very least it is pure incompetence in addition to being unconstitutional.

A person who has entered the country illegally, or allowed their visa to expire, or who uses stolen identification to live here, is clearly breaking the law and is a criminal. PERIOD. Violent or not they should be treated to the FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW regardless of what the Federal Government stated. By the Fed Stating that they will only deport the more violent offenders is a NEGLIGENCE THAT IS CRIMINAL IN ITSELF.!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123