Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can’t wait to work with Obama on immigration-John Cornyn

I can’t wait to work with Obama on immigration, says … John Cornyn?

That John Cornyn? The Republican from Texas? Who, as head of the NRSC, is counting on our contributions to help elect Republican senators next year? Whose most memorable contribution to the last amnesty debate was serving as a target for a nasty F-bomb attack by amnesty shill-in-chief John McCain?
    Dude?
    I applaud President Obama’s commitment to addressing comprehensive immigration reform this year, and stand ready to work with him to produce a product that represents the best interests of America, including respect for the rule of law, national security and economic security
    I know, I know — it’s press-release boilerplate aimed at demonstrating Cornyn’s bipartisan spirit. It’s not the statement that surprises me, though, it’s his reference to “comprehensiveâ€

you don't get the Hispanic vote by promising amnesty for other illegal Hispanics. McCain got suckered in by Juan Hernandez and other La Raza loons and their behind kissers. Most Hispanic Americans do NOT want illegals here.

It is time to stand on principle and forget ethnic and identity politics otherwise this will end in tears.

I think the assumption that a certain group will follow was proven wrong with Clinton. Just coz I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm automatically vote for a woman. They acted like every black person was automatically gonna vote for Obama, and they didn't. Granted, we seem to be veering to land of sheeples, but there's still a few who use the brain God gave them as vote based on their own feelings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

People vote for those they think will represent them.

Actually I read that 95% of blacks did vote for Obama. I don't think that this is unusual because groups do tend to vote for someone that they think is like they are and will therfore represent them. It's like the home town kid makes good kind of thing.

In the case of American Hispanics not favoring illegals, I think that many American Hispanics are conflicted, they love America and are contributors to our countries success, and they have been accepted and respected as Americans. Yet, they have an affinity to their country of birth and it's citizens. And too, even though American Hispanics are the largest targest of violent crimes by illegals of Hispanic origin, American Hispanics rarely speak our against them. I know of one American Hispanic group that is highly respected http://dontspeakforme.org/ and does speak out against the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think that this is unusual because groups do tend to vote for someone that they think is like they are and will therfore represent them.
    No, it's not unusual....it just seems to me, whites have been the only ones grilled for decades on how to be color blind and such, while the rest haven't gotten past it. Obviously many haven't got beyond the sex thing either. I had no qualms voting for a woman....just the right woman. Have no qualms voting for a person of another race.....just the right one...not because of it. I'm not racist or sexist because I simply didn't like their stance....but it's the first they accuse you of.