Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was Edited by The Miami Herald

They have comments you can write after articles in the Miami Herlad. There are several about amnesty and most are against it. In one of the articles I made a comment. It said: "illegals are working here illegally, driving without a license and insurance and/or using fake ID. Do you really think they will all become law abiding citizens if they get amnesty?" This comment was removed and considered hateful. Do you find it hateful?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not at all, IMO. Just stating facts that have been brought forth by many of the news stories on this website.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Vortex. Actually I was not the only one whose comment was removed. I wish I would have seen some of the others that were removed. One thing I have noticed with the comments and that is if you write true things about illegals often times your comments are removed. Yet people will write real racist or stereotypical comments about blacks which are truly offensive and they do not get removed.

The Daily Snooze just removes the entire comment section when the posts don't go their way. Not only that I just noticed today that online articles are edited after being posted!

See:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-181614.html

Re: I was Edited by The Miami Herald

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They have comments you can write after articles in the Miami Herlad. There are several about amnesty and most are against it. In one of the articles I made a comment. It said: "illegals are working here illegally, driving without a license and insurance and/or using fake ID. Do you really think they will all become law abiding citizens if they get amnesty?" This comment was removed and considered hateful. Do you find it hateful?
    Not hateful to me but I don't know what their comment rules are.
    I sometime get deleted by USA TODAY when I put a link to info at ALIPAC in my comment. It used to be much worse. Now they only delete a link to ALIPAC if another reader complains about it.

A few years back I was kicked off USA TODAY every time I turned around. I have so many fake email addresses that I had to use to post comment there that I can even remember them all.

I mellowed out some and they changed their rules some and now we get along most of the time over there.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn