Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found this on the la Raza site out of Chicago

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Would you please provide the link .. all posted materials must be sourced.

Thanks
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Thank you - the original link is http://www.laraza.com/

I was attempting to read some of the Mexico news reports last night and maybe it was just too late for me to be up but I couldn't find a feature on Google for translation. Please tell me where that option is. Amazing what we could find if we read the Mexico news, huh?

And, Virginamama, WELCOME to ALIPAC!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Thank you - the original link is http://www.laraza.com/

I was attempting to read some of the Mexico news reports last night and maybe it was just too late for me to be up but I couldn't find a feature on Google for translation. Please tell me where that option is. Amazing what we could find if we read the Mexico news, huh?

And, Virginamama, WELCOME to ALIPAC!
    This is the site I always use for translation:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

It does an OK (not great) job. The text is certainly readable, and usually all intent of the author can be obtained.

H.

Thanks, Husker - but can I use that with Google or isn't AltaVista a search engine?

I've been wanting to "dig into" the Mexican news reports to see how they are framing current issues.

P.S. .. never mind the first question, I clicked on the link and answered my own question

Good tip .. thanks!

Thanks, Husker - but can I use that with Google or isn't AltaVista a search engine?

I've been wanting to "dig into" the Mexican news reports to see how they are framing current issues.

P.S. .. never mind the first question, I clicked on the link and answered my own question

Good tip .. thanks!
    The site I listed is a "cut and paste" web page. Simply cut out a web page, paste it into the bable fish site, and BAM (in emeril speak), you have a rough auto traslation.

On google, you get a link that says "translate this page".

So if you "want" to search for spanish stuff, simply go to advanced in google, select spanish, click save default, then search. Each page has a translate "link" on it.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker

Good tip .. thanks!
    The site I listed is a "cut and paste" web page. Simply cut out a web page, paste it into the bable fish site, and BAM (in emeril speak), you have a rough auto traslation.

On google, you get a link that says "translate this page".

So if you "want" to search for spanish stuff, simply go to advanced in google, select spanish, click save default, then search. Each page has a translate "link" on it.

H.
    Thanks for instructions on all .. the Google feature was probably right before my eyes last night but I wasn't seeing too clearly through my sleepy eyes. This stuff is just so fascinating, tho .. especially when you read all the facets of this invasion i.e. sanctuary policies, CAFTA, Aztlan, etc.

Thanks for instructions on all .. the Google feature was probably right before my eyes last night but I wasn't seeing too clearly through my sleepy eyes. This stuff is just so fascinating, tho .. especially when you read all the facets of this invasion i.e. sanctuary policies, CAFTA, Aztlan, etc.
    Reading what your enemy is saying is KEY to knowing what defense (or offense) to take. I HATED reading from luny lefty sites, and now, I am SURE I will also HATE reading from these chicano/LaRaza/Aztlan sites. However, to fully grasp what we are up against, research like that MUST be done, and other people need to be filled in.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Reading what your enemy is saying is KEY to knowing what defense (or offense) to take. I HATED reading from luny lefty sites, and now, I am SURE I will also HATE reading from these chicano/LaRaza/Aztlan sites. However, to fully grasp what we are up against, research like that MUST be done, and other people need to be filled in.

H.
    I am working on posting some of the "other" view but I have other "priorities" as well.

Speaking of attire, as we were in some thread, see http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1170.html ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast