Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUDY
    thanx for pointing this out........slipped right past me!
    That would have been in 1984.

That would have been during Ronald Reagan's Presidency.

That would have been before the 1986 Amnesty.

So can we assume the mother was given Amnesty and is technically a de facto American Citizen as well?
    Yep....2, that's a TWO who are now sucking on the welfare roles. Besides, of course, the kids of the kid. Wonder how many more 'kids' from this expanding family with be following in grandmom's & mom's footsteps?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JUDY
    thanx for pointing this out........slipped right past me!
    [quote:zwpozb14]That would have been in 1984.

That would have been during Ronald Reagan's Presidency.

That would have been before the 1986 Amnesty.

So can we assume the mother was given Amnesty and is technically a de facto American Citizen as well?
    Yep....2, that's a TWO who are now sucking on the welfare roles. Besides, of course, the kids of the kid. Wonder how many more 'kids' from this expanding family with be following in grandmom's & mom's footsteps?

[/quote:zwpozb14]

Well ... if she's working at Burger King, then chances are her kids qualify for some form of welfare since you can't earn enough at Burger King or whatever her husband does to get above the poverty line with 4 people in the household ... so that probably means they are at or below the poverty line sucking the entire 3 generations onto our Systems in 22 years.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY
    you're forgetting that if she had kids at 13 or 14, then the possibility of the kid's kids having kids is very high, who ........well you know the drill

Can we say 4 generations? What a MESS all due to ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN with a 'gestating' babe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have an observation that people generally wait to have children until they can raise them at the same standard of living that they grew up with. That if it is true creates a powerful advantage for third world immigrants. They reach that point at minimum wage. A family of third worlders on minimum wage can through use of public school receive a multiple of their wages never mind their taxes. Meanwhile the Americans who are puting off their families are still paying taxes from which the low income immigrants draw the benefits. A situation which is manifestly unfair.

The third worlders having the same desire to help family bring in relatives making the situation even worse. America can not prevent legal immigration but we can not let the immigration laws go unenforced. The third worlders should make sure that their remittances go to foo self sufficiency and for job creation within their families
    abroad and not consumption or coyotes.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JUDY
    you're forgetting that if she had kids at 13 or 14, then the possibility of the kid's kids having kids is very high, who ........well you know the drill

Can we say 4 generations? What a MESS all due to ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN with a 'gestating' babe.
    Yep ... and I wonder what the husband does and who he is? Surprising the article didn't focus on his job and livelihood ... isn't it? Isn't he also an American Citizen losing wages because of illegal immigration? They could have interviewed them both and had twice the input for the article. I wonder why they didn't?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    JUDY

Yep ... and I wonder what the husband does and who he is? Surprising the article didn't focus on his job and livelihood ... isn't it? Isn't he also an American Citizen losing wages because of illegal immigration? They could have interviewed them both and had twice the input for the article. I wonder why they didn't?

Did I miss something? Is she married? Husband somewhere?

Yep ... article says after she puts her kids to bed at 7 pm, she spends a few hours with her "husband" and then goes off to work at Burger King for the 1030 pm to 630 am shift.

Yep ... article says after she puts her kids to bed at 7 pm, she spends a few hours with her "husband" and then goes off to work at Burger King for the 1030 pm to 630 am shift.
    Thanx for the help, JUDY, lol.

Well then, wonder if he's legal or Illegal?

Anyhooo, thanx for the extra set of eyes today! Why not just send me your glasses and be done with it

2ndamendsis, we'll have to both read all the articles together, girl, because I missed the fact that she was "gestating" as her mother crossed the border. You know, I've read so many of these articles, I admit that after a while when the theme is virtually the same, I skim. OOPS!

Yeah ... I did zone right in on the "husband" and was wondering is he an illegal, a legal, or a citizen and why didn't they interview him? Isn't he working? There is SOME REASON the reporter who wrote this article didn't hone in on him and his employment, wages, hours, woes, etc. After all, as the husband ... he would be Head of Household according to IRS, WIC, MediCaid, etc.

I'd also like to know her trick on how she gets a 7 and 8 year old to bed by 7 pm and keeps them there.

2ndamendsis, we'll have to both read all the articles together, girl, because I missed the fact that she was "gestating" as her mother crossed the border. You know, I've read so many of these articles, I admit that after a while when the theme is virtually the same, I skim. OOPS!

Yeah ... I did zone right in on the "husband" and was wondering is he an illegal, a legal, or a citizen and why didn't they interview him? Isn't he working? There is SOME REASON the reporter who wrote this article didn't hone in on him and his employment, wages, hours, woes, etc. After all, as the husband ... he would be Head of Household according to IRS, WIC, MediCaid, etc.

I'd also like to know her trick on how she gets a 7 and 8 year old to bed by 7 pm and keeps them there.

Yes on the 'scimming."

LOL, I hit the 'gestating' like.......immediately
    We make a great team.

Husband........Judy, there's a good possibility that the husband is really a "friendly guest." That could be one reason why they kept him out of the interview. You know, all those "guest husbands" that are very common, at least from my own personal experience working within these communities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast