Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I JUST SPOKE WITH A SENATOR'S OFFICE

Hello,

I just spoke with a staffer from Sen. Allard's office R-Colorado, and he said that Sen. Allard is against amnesty for illegals. He said that as of right now, 12:30pm on 4/6/06, no official compromise has been reached by the Senators.

I keep hearing different things, so I was happy to hear that from the staffer -- assuming that it's accurate.

Even if some sort of amnesty compromise is reached, aren't there other amendments and things that could tear it apart? Plus, the House would also have to get its hands on it, right?

I'm about to send out my second-round of faxes to all 100 senators today. It's expensive...$29 times 2...I did my first late last week. I also called all of the senators 'on the fence' yesterday, and encouraged my friends to call...most are not really into the issue, but who knows. Of course, I'd rather spend $58 now then have to potentially worry about much larger societal problems later.

Anyway, not sure what else I can do. I hope that there's more clarification about what's going on later today. This is alot for a rookie like myself. But, a good education.

Joe

Ostrich:

You are doing a GREAT JOB, and keep it UP! WE HAVE TO BE ON THE PHONES ALL AFTERNOON, especially to those on the fence. William, if you are reading the boards, how about putting the phone numbers up of the most VULNERABLE Senators on this issue!

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

When they say Senator _____ is against Amnesty.

You say "Guest Worker is AMNESTY. If your Senator or your office thinks that anyone is going to believe this Guest Worker is not an amnesty, you will find out at the ballot box when 80% of your voters throw you out of office! Do you think we are idiots?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just talked to Senator Jeff Sessions's office about meeting with him during the recess. He will be unavailable the first two weeks, but maybe before he goes back to D.C.

I don't think the 'leaders' are too happy with his stand for the American people

I think Senator Sessions is willing to stand for the American people against all costs -- he's putting the people ahead of politics and he needs all our support.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Doles Staff has no Comment on the Guest worker and Burrs office said they didnt know what his position was.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Last letters I got from these two traitors said both favor guest workers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)