The illegals don't even realize that they are being used as a weapon to destroy the very thing that compelled many to invade our country.The global elitists will turn this country into a sub third world country ripe for slavery. Then the rich will get even richer. A Polish refugee I worked with in 1990 to 1992 warned me that we were heading for a R********N. He said our economy was the same as his country was prior to their R********N. All the rich and government elites were "dealt with". I emailed W about the elections a few weeks ago. Even if we managed to win all seats in 2006 and 2008, it is doubtful we would be able to break the SPP. Especially now that the SPP is on automatic and doesn't require the President to be involved. I have been spreading word on the SPP in my home town of Tulare, CA. It's an agriculture center and getting people to listen isn't easy. I did figure out a way to get some to listen. Since illegal immigration is a tool to aid the success of the SPP, I told the people that the two are linked. Stop illegal immigration, stop the SPP. Otherwise, they will aid in the end to our country as we know it.