Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I put this on Youtube Mexican Military!

I just now uploaded my video on youtube that I edited from Lou Dobbs Show about the Mexican Military incursion in our country.You see the Mexican Humvee and he talks about a 50 caliber machine gun brought here also. So please take a look when you can.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DEEDEX1
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Chertoff is such an ass.

Thinking about this, I am wondering if we are spread so thin military wise because of the war in Iraq that we really can't fight this country off unless we use weapons. To do that would mean an act of war. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

War on Border!

Paige said:
    Thinking about this, I am wondering if we are spread so thin military wise because of the war in Iraq that we really can't fight this country off unless we use weapons. To do that would mean an act of war. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this.
    I agree with you totally . Glen Beck just said there was a war on Monday in between the Zetas and the Mexican Military in 2 towns on the border with 2300 troops involved.They used rocket launchers,rocket propelled missiles,grenades.He asked an expert Fred Burton if it was more dangerous on our border and he said it was. This could turn on us easily. Those prisoners of Sheriff Arpaio should be building us that fence even if it was pink.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !