Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought this was about jobs Americans won't do?

From the Website Aztlan.net:

“…If the racist [legislation] passes the U.S. Senate, there is no doubt that a massive civil disobedience movement will emerge. Eventually labor union power can merge with the immigrant civil rights and "Immigrant Sanctuary" movements to enable us to either form a new political party or to do heavy duty reforming of the existing Democratic Party. The next and final steps would follow and that is to elect our own governors of all the states within Aztlan.”

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Eventually labor union power can merge with the immigrant civil rights and "Immigrant Sanctuary" movements to enable us to either form a new political party or to do heavy duty reforming of the existing Democratic Party.
    I wonder if the idiots Bush and Rove have figured out yet that they are empowering the most radical wing of the Democrats with their actions.

More likely, though, is that they could care less.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

That is downright frightening! I can't believe the politicians DON'T know about all this. You would think they would be concerned, but seems they don't give a damn.

I think it's their plan for a national ID

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    That is downright frightening! I can't believe the politicians DON'T know about all this. You would think they would be concerned, but seems they don't give a damn.
    I have noticed the proposed legislations contain a requirement for a biometric national ID. This is something Americans have always resisted. Even after the WTC people opposed it. However, under the threat of an immigration tsunami the masses are quietly accepting the nose ring they will be led by.

Welcome Keylime, Yes I think you are correct. I fought against it.

Count. What is the Url to that which you posted?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)