Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I won't Stayon the Democrat Plantation like I'm Supposed To.

Default Herman Cain, black conservative "I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to"

"I am an American black conservative, an ABC and I’m proud of it!" a fiery Cain said from the podium, drawing huge applause. He added that he hates being labeled by others and said, "I’ve been called a racist too! Go figure! I haven’t figured that one out yet."
    But he said it's really "because I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to.

"I have two observations for you," Cain said. "Number one, if you’re black and you disagree with the president [it doesn't imply racism]. … It may shock you but some black people can think for themselves. Number two, if we ever reach the point where we cannot criticize constructively our elected leaders we’re no longer the republic that the founders intended. We’ve become a nation of tyranny."

Herman Cain 'won't stay on the Democrat plantation' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

I am really starting to admire Herman for coming out and speaking for those of us who see through Obama.

I can only hope the rest of American blacks begin to realize that simply because Obama is black that it does not mean we have an obligation to vote for him.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

working4change
    From above url

DES MOINES, Iowa — Herman Cain lit up a crowd of Iowa conservatives Saturday, as the lone black GOP presidential hopeful blasted President Barack Obama for a "liberal attack" on the nation and declared that he himself "won't stay on the Democrat plantation."

The former Godfather's Pizza CEO gave a stemwinder of a speech at Iowa Rep. Steve King's Conservative Principles Conference here, addressing head-on the issue of race — contrasting himself with the nation's first black president.
    Continue Reading

"I am an American black conservative, an ABC and I’m proud of it!" a fiery Cain said from the podium, drawing huge applause. He added that he hates being labeled by others and said, "I’ve been called a racist too! Go figure! I haven’t figured that one out yet."

But he said it's really "because I won’t stay on the Democrat plantation like I’m supposed to.

"I have two observations for you," Cain said. "Number one, if you’re black and you disagree with the president [it doesn't imply racism]. … It may shock you but some black people can think for themselves. Number two, if we ever reach the point where we cannot criticize constructively our elected leaders we’re no longer the republic that the founders intended. We’ve become a nation of tyranny."

The rapt crowd ate up the speech.

Cain, as others did earlier in the day, quoted from the Constitution and said, "We don't need to rewrite the Constitution... we need to enforce the Constitution."

He added that a "liberal attack on America is making the pursuit of happiness more and more and more difficult."

And he hit a theme that has become a constant in the GOP field — American exceptionalism — when he said, "I have an announcement for the liberals. We are an exceptional nation and we’re going to keep it that way."

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    From above url
    "It was you, wasn't it?" it was you who asked if "anyone ever heard of Herman Cain!" jeez! that months ago 5 or 6 maybe. Sure are a lot of smart people running around here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"But I'm still the best roofer here!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn