Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

94% works for me, so what's the problem? MANDATE E-VERIFY and let's catch lawbreakers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

California right at this moment has a bill, AB 2076 to prohibit E-Verify from being used by the state or cities. The assembly has already passed it, with the vote going down strict partisan votes. The Democrats have voted for it. It went to the Senate before Fourth of July. I haven't heard of it has passed. If so, we need the Arnold to veto it.

I'll check later today to make sure where it is at.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That 94% number is a bit ironic. After all, about 94% come here with honest intentions (if that). Yet they want us to grant amnesty to 100% of them.

So if they won't use E-Verify until it's 100% accurate?

Aren't we justified, then, in demanding that 100% of all illegal immigrants self-deport and get in line before any agreement is reached? If 94% leave, "sorry, I'm afraid that's not quite good enough".

Or how about we demand that 100% of them have jobs and speak English? After all, if only 94% do it isn't up to their high standards anyway, right?

Or, at the very least, may we ask that 100% of the border is finished before we discuss any of it? Heck, I'd settle for 94% finished

Good point Squire

Hard to believe anyone has the nerve to say 94% isn't accurate enough. What system works 100%?
    Employers should give people more than a couple days to work out any problems though.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California right at this moment has a bill, AB 2076 to prohibit E-Verify from being used by the state or cities. The assembly has already passed it, with the vote going down strict partisan votes. The Democrats have voted for it. It went to the Senate before Fourth of July. I haven't heard of it has passed. If so, we need the Arnold to veto it.
    If the California Legislature decides to pass AB 2076, they'll immediately be hit with a lawsuit from the Feds, similar to what happened to Illinois already. The lawsuit will be hard to fight with California's $15 billion shortfall. Especially when you consider that at least 10 of the 15 billion is due to the harmful side-effects of illegal immigration.

I'm wondering about something else. Let's say that AB 2076 passes, and shortly after that, Immigration and Customs Enforcement decides to raid a prominent California corporation on suspicion of hiring illegal workers. Let's say that a few hundred illegal workers are discovered. Now let's say that some corporate executives are convicted, and must pay a huge monetary fine.

It seems to me that this corporation can now sue the state of California for forbidding them from using the E-Verify system, which would have verified the legal status of their workers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12