Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA: ICE conducts “enforcement actionâ€

[b]ICE conducts “enforcement actionâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Two years ago, ICE arrested 17 people in a sting in the Illinois Quad-Cities. Several were transported to Springfield for deportation proceedings.
    This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread. Sometimes it takes time because they set up a sting. It looks like they are doing nothing, but its mostly undercover.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I want to emphasize that we are targeting specific individuals and that ICE does not conduct random immigration sweeps.
    Why not??? They used to, I saw them hit a new residential addition and get about 40 people or so back right before the 85 amnesty.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Why not??? They used to, I saw them hit a new residential addition and get about 40 people or so back right before the 85 amnesty.

That was then....this is now. I remember when immigration was at the college I went to in the late 70's. Get below a c average and you were deported. Move and not inform them in a certain period of time, deported....get found working under the table....deported. They were ON them and they were there.....ready to haul at the first infraction.

That's why don't tell me can't.....it's won't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Verify everyone that is in a house because we are under an undocumented immigration invasion. City, county, state, federal government why do you think the invasion is not a safety issue?