Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA Man’s bail money disputed

Man’s bail money disputed
    Source investigated; illegal immigrant remains jailed
    MIKE JOHNSON

Waukesha - When family and friends of Ariele A. Aviles posted the $100,000 cash necessary to bail him out of jail on a cocaine charge last week, they expected that he would be released.

Instead, they were questioned by detectives April 14 about the source of the money and were suspected of being involved in the illegal drug trade and laundering money, said Aviles’ attorney, Ryan J. Harrington.

And Aviles remained in the Waukesha County Jail while authorities held onto the three cashier’s checks and investigated “despite not even a shred of evidence to support such an outrageous and serious accusation,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That money is history! I guess he felt comfortable enough to deal drugs and not worry about his status being found out. Too, too bad! Sucks for whoever put up his bail money too, use better judgement next time!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

sounds like

Harrington, though, said the funds were from legitimate entities or individuals - one of the checks was posted by a multimillion-dollar manufacturing company in Kenosha, another was posted by an accountant for the company who used funds from her property management business for the bail; and the third was from two people who have co-owned a mechanic shop for 10 years.

Sounds to me like a four good leads for ICE.

Re: sounds like

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Harrington, though, said the funds were from legitimate entities or individuals - one of the checks was posted by a multimillion-dollar manufacturing company in Kenosha, another was posted by an accountant for the company who used funds from her property management business for the bail; and the third was from two people who have co-owned a mechanic shop for 10 years.

Sounds to me like a four good leads for ICE.
    Interesting. Now WHY would these 4 legit companies put up that much cash for a drug dealer and money launderer, hmmmmm?? Sounds like four great leads for DEA & IRS too.
    "

Follow the Money . They have found , maybe the front for laundering the money . Dam if i can come up with that much cash , no way ..But i don't sell coke either . Get my point ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*