Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Health departments should be required to report illegal aliens who show up for taxpayer funded prenatal care and other free services. If these illegals could be deported before giving birth, we could save billions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should do something like that to have them a privilege about the free services on a hospital. Anyway, the hospital should report those illegal aliens.SEO Services

Let's face it - our medical care and insurance costs would automatically decrease but for the fact that the "uninsured" are included in our costs.

There are hardly any uninsured citizens, because if you are indeed poor you are covered by Medicaid. Poor seniors are covered by both Medicaid and Medicare. There are some citizens who are not poor but choose to forego insurance. When they need care, they do get it for free, but the providers will use every collection technique in the book. Why? Their incomes are traceable, they have proper ID and their credit rating is very important now and in the future.

However, illegals do not necessarily have to meet the poor criteria, because they may both be employed, but without documentation they know they cannot be made to pay. Also mostly their income is not traceable.

So, that leaves dialysis patients, without legal status and without insurance, who are not really requiring emergency treatment. Private dialysis centers will treat all those with insurance, and all legal residents with kidney failure are covered. This is the one ripple in the system - emergency rooms do not provide dialysis. Grady had a dialysis unit and they made the mistake of allowing illegals to use their services for free because they are a public hospital. So they have to shut it down because they are in the red, and now this illegals who have been milking the taxpayers are complaining that Grady should pay for them at a private clinic. GA is over 2 billion in the red, we have to have a balanced budget, and the taxpayers do not have the money to support these invaders. They were probably overrun with illegals because they always seem to know where the free services are. And they overran it to the point the hospital could no longer support them.

I was feeding this cat that lived under my deck. He was cute, he was very thin, and I felt sorry for him. Within a short time, he must have told his friends about the free food and I had four or five cats on my deck waiting to be fed. I had to go to Costco to buy big buckets of cat food. Then even more cats appeared. Finally, we captured the initial skinny cat (we love him now), took him to the vet, took care of the fleas and ear mites, and stopped putting out food for the others.

I don't want to capture any of the illegals and take care of them. I think that should be on the shoulders of their home countries or the lawyers who are suing the hospital for the poor and underserved legal residents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12