Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA's leaving Las Vegas

By Timothy Pratt

Sun, Apr 6, 2008 (2:03 a.m.)

The housing slump in Las Vegas has affected many undocumented workers, who are now not finding jobs which is causing them to go back to Mexico.

See sob story video

http://www.lasvegassun.com/videos/2008/apr/06/188/
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

I'm only worried about American workers and those LEGALLY here. No sympathy for these people.

This is good. What i have learned is to remain as unemotional as possible and to NOT let my emotions seep thru as well in the words i use. This needs to remain a bottom line issue. Illegal aliens do NOT have any bargaining chip or negotiating claim to demand any other rights than those afforded by law as due process and the like. They are law breakers and so are employers employing them. Anything beyond this is pure rhetoric, hot air, it advances nothing - it's sheer emotional bilge. When you have no standing you cannot be definition demand any so-called comprehensive immigration reform to legalize people who are here illegally. Period - you have nothing and there is nothing else to talk about beyond this.

This is the way to address those lunatics. Repeat it to their face and repeat is some more and that will drive them nuts because you are not being dragged into their emotional arguments like they work hard for their families, they are humans too and not illegal, they haev rights because they are workers, it's their land and you stole it, America is a country of immigrants etc etc.

Once you get dragged into the emotionally charged insane reasons to condone illegality you get yourself into a pickle and then the issue is no longer about the the bottom line issue but becomes who wins the verbal joust or who behaves in racist or hateful way.

This is GREAT news.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pull out your protest signs and use them in Mexico or what ever country you are from and DEMAND better wages!! If you can do it here you can do it in your own country!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well I know a guy in Georgia who would quickly come to LV for work after being laid off from his company he was with for years and they hired an illegal alien. I have a friend who just closed his construction business. He did not hire illegals. The unfair business practice by lawless business operators put him out of business.

Soooooooooooooo I don't feel sorry for them or the employers who used them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't stand bleedhart's like this fool talking! Go home you have broken our laws. How dare that illegal say that he'll be back in three years. Loser, get the hell out of here and stay out! They sucked all the job's dry and they could care less about the AMERICAN'S they have put out of work. They are greedy selfish people with no regard for anyone else! They are all CRIMINALS!

This is very, very good news. Once they are gone..school districts won't have to spend untold millions on all the special services for the illegal alien students, crime will go down in those communities and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. The illegal alien advocates need to start rethinking their strategy and start counseling these folks on how to organize, protest and make their demands in their home countries...not here where they have no right to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    This is very, very good news. Once they are gone..school districts won't have to spend untold millions on all the special services for the illegal alien students, crime will go down in those communities and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. The illegal alien advocates need to start rethinking their strategy and start counseling these folks on how to organize, protest and make their demands in their home countries...not here where they have no right to do so.
    Ahh, but there's no money for the advocates in doing that, legalatina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "