Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE arrests 19 in New Mexico, including 7 criminals

I.C.E. News Release

September 7, 2010

ICE arrests 19 in southeastern New Mexico, including 7 criminal aliens

Fugitive Operation Team targets people with criminal convictions

ROSWELL, N.M. - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) agents and other law enforcement partners arrested 19 people, including seven with criminal records, as part of a four-day enforcement surge.

The operation, which ran Aug. 30 through Sept. 2, took place in the communities of Roswell, Carlsbad and Hobbs in southeastern New Mexico. It was supported by ICE officers and agents with the ERO Albuquerque and El Paso fugitive operations units, who worked in teams with other Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officers and agents from the ICE Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Border Patrol and Office of Field Operations (OFO).

The criminal aliens in custody have convictions that include: possessing with the intent to distribute marijuana; aiding and abetting aliens to defraud the United States; aggravated driving while intoxicated; damage to property; and shoplifting.

Others arrested include immigration fugitives, or individuals with an order to depart the country, and individuals who had been previously deported.

"Arresting criminal and fugitive aliens is a positive step in ensuring public safety for our communities. ICE ERO El Paso will continue to conduct enforcement operations to make New Mexico and west Texas a safer place to live," said Dorothy Herrera-Niles, acting field office director for ICE ERO in El Paso.

Herrera-Niles said arresting and removing criminal aliens in the El Paso area of responsibility is a continuous effort for ICE ERO. Herrera-Niles oversees operations in west Texas and New Mexico.

All of the 19 individuals arrested were from Mexico, with the exception of one Canadian. Agents arrested 18 adults and placed a 16-year-old girl with relatives. The oldest person arrested is 53 years old. Of the 19 arrested, six are females.

ICE removed 148,717 criminal aliens from the United States so far this fiscal year, a record number. Of those 8,619 were removed from El Paso.

-- ICE --

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security.

ICE is a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities. For more information, visit www.ICE.gov. To report suspicious activity, call 1-866-347-2423.

Last Modified: Friday, September 10, 2010
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security

http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/1009/100907roswell.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Big deal. 19 bad guys? Getting tired of hearing these cover-up/distraction stories. Unless these pidgeon brains in D.C. have forgotten, we have millions of illegal criminals in this country and thousands pouring in every month. Who can honestly say, with a straight face, that this kind of ICE roundup has any significant impact whatsoever? It's a sad joke. It's like plugging a hole in Hoover Dam with one finger while the river rages below. This is all show and tell drivel for the idiot masses who think that our government is really doing something about this horrible problem. It's ultimately going to be up to the masses and the militias to put an end to it. Prove me wrong. Crickets, nothing but crickets.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned

Wake up America

"ICE has removed 148,000 criminal aliens this year". 48,000 of them are probably already back. And considering that there are probably 12 million In Caleeeeeeefornia alone,I would say they are just trying to grab a headline or two to make us think that they actually care. I would be willing to bet anyone that there are AT LEAST 40 million Illegals In the United States at this time. They are EVERYWHERE. In Caleeeeeeefornia the primary language Is now SPANISH WAKE UP AMERICA The left wing news media Is a corrupt bunch of elitists that do not want you to know THE REAL TRUTH. We are losing our country,and It Is happening right under your nose

Banned

ENOUGH !

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Big deal. 19 bad guys? Getting tired of hearing these cover-up/distraction stories. Unless these pidgeon brains in D.C. have forgotten, we have millions of illegal criminals in this country and thousands pouring in every month. Who can honestly say, with a straight face, that this kind of ICE roundup has any significant impact whatsoever? It's a sad joke. It's like plugging a hole in Hoover Dam with one finger while the river rages below. This is all show and tell drivel for the idiot masses who think that our government is really doing something about this horrible problem. It's ultimately going to be up to the masses and the militias to put an end to it. Prove me wrong. Crickets, nothing but crickets.
    And now with their new policy of letting all Illegal alien drivers break the law at will,we are really going Into unchartered waters. Drunk driving with no license,NO PROBLEM ! we will just let you go ahead and do that without any consequences ! That Is up and until that you actually KILL SOMEBODY,then we will arrest you and book you Into jail !!! My GOD,what Is happening to our country This has to stop,and we need to physically come together In large numbers and make our voices heard. I would LOVE to have a platform to speak about this Isssue In public. I have had It

In Caleeeeeeefornia the primary language Is now SPANISH
    Not true.

Main article: Demographics of California
    Population

California's population is estimated by the US Census Bureau at 36,961,664 for the year 2009, making it the most populous state. This includes a natural increase of 3,090,016 since the last census (5,058,440 births minus 2,179,958 deaths). During this time period, international migration produced a net increase of 1,816,633 people while domestic migration produced a net decrease of 1,509,708, resulting in a net in-migration of 306,925 people. The State of California's own statistics show a population of 38,292,687 for January 1, 2009.

California is the second-most-populous sub-national entity of the Western Hemisphere, exceeded only by the State of São Paulo, Brazil.[improper synthesis?][unreliable source?] California's population is greater than that of all but 34 countries of the world. Also, Los Angeles County has held the title of most populous U.S. county for decades, and it alone is more populous than 42 U.S. states.The center of population of California is located in the town of Buttonwillow, Kern County.

In 2010, illegal immigrants constituted an estimated 7.3 percent of the population. This was the third highest percentage of any state in the country.

Starting in the year 2010, for the first time since the California Gold Rush, California-born residents make up the majority of the state's population.

Cities
    California is home to eight of the 50 most populous cities in the United States.

Racial and ancestral makeup According to the 2006–2008 American Community Survey, California's population is:

42.3% White (not including White Hispanic)
    36.6% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race)

12.5% Asian
    6.7% Black or African American
    2.6% Multiracial
    1.2% American Indian

With regard to demographics, California has the largest population of White Americans in the U.S., an estimated 22,189,514 residents, although most demographic surveys do not measure actual genetic ancestry. The state has the fifth-largest population of African Americans in the U.S., an estimated 2,250,630 residents. California's Asian American population is estimated at 4.4 million, approximately one-third of the nation's 13.1 million Asian Americans. California's Native American population of 285,162 is the most of any state.

According to estimates from 2008, California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 57% of the state population. In 2000, Hispanics comprised 32% of the population; that number grew to 37% in 2008. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from 80% of the state's population in 1970 to 42% in 2008. While the population of minorities account for 102 million of 301 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

During this time period, international migration produced a net increase of 1,816,633 people while domestic migration produced a net decrease of 1,509,708,
    As the illegal move in the good taxpaying citizens move out. Way to go California.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the Federal government had secured the border and controlled immigration,
    as they said they would, after the Reagan Amnesty in 1986,
    no state would have the illegal alien problems that they all have now.
    NO AMNESTY

I.C.E. wants to know what you think about their policies, so tell THEM.

www.ice.gov/dro/detention-reform/

This is their email address.

iceDetainerComments@dhs.gov

This is the email I sent them.

Any Federal law enforcement officer who doesn't arrested and deport ILLEGAL aliens should be fired.

If you can't, or won't, do YOUR job get the City, County and State law enforcement officers to help you, or just do it for you.
    NO AMNESTY

Banned

Numbers with no basis In fact. Just a guess....

I was born and raised In Caleeeeeeefornia,and unless you are from here and really know what Is going on there Is no way to know what you are talking about. They can put all the numbers up that they want,and I can tell you that they are not even close. Illegals are moving In,and U.S citizens are moving out. California cannot ever recover If they keep loosing middle class American citizens, and trade for uneducated,spanish speaking Illegals that cannot possibly produce enough In taxes to support the massive budget of this State. A budget that has become out of control because of rampant Illegal Immigration. I am In Los Angeles as I write this,and every once and awhile I actually see a white person. I even see signs In English If I look hard enough. Come here and find out for yourself.... TS

Re: Numbers with no basis In fact. Just a guess....

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I was born and raised In Caleeeeeeefornia,and unless you are from here and really know what Is going on there Is no way to know what you are talking about. They can put all the numbers up that they want,and I can tell you that they are not even close. Illegals are moving In,and U.S citizens are moving out. California cannot ever recover If they keep loosing middle class American citizens, and trade for uneducated,spanish speaking Illegals that cannot possibly produce enough In taxes to support the massive budget of this State. A budget that has become out of control because of rampant Illegal Immigration. I am In Los Angeles as I write this,and every once and awhile I actually see a white person. I even see signs In English If I look hard enough. Come here and find out for yourself.... TS
    You'll get no argument from me. I tried living down south of San Diego but just couldn't stand it for more than a few months. It is truly horrific in California and they are headed for the abyss. California is the poster child of what happens when liberals are given carte blanche authority to run wild. Illegals flocked to this like vultures to a carcass.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast