Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Postage Due!
    Got that right Dixie!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reminds me of cockroaches. Get rid of 10 and 20 more appear

I like the name...but...with 500,000 violent aliens in our nation someone please tell me WHY IS IT CONCLUDED?? For pity's sake.

MJ

Dubbed “Operation Return to Sender,” the initiative began on May 26, 2006 and concluded yesterday.
    Ended yesterday???????
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is in control?

I am willing to bet it was stopped under pressure from Bush's brother Fox. It is all a dog and pony show anyway as they are most likely back in the U.S. as this jackass administration has no intention of ensuring illegal alien scum don't re-enter the country. El Bushero does not care one iota about the safety and welfare of Americans. To him the loss of a few Americans is a small price to pay to free up resources for his Latino brothers and sisters and continue his Globalist Manifesto.

I think it is about time that true Americans stop serving in the volunteer forces of our country as they are the only ones who do. The draft needs to be started up again so all the people who have benefited can begin to serve...that means children of illegal aliens who are of age, Hasidic Jews, Arabs, etc etc etc....

Reading the list of crimes these guys committed amazes me. We're just going to deport them? With our porous border, they'll be back in a couple of weeks!!! I don't want to pay to keep them in jail but maybe we could turn them over to Sheriff Joe Arpaio in AZ. He'll give them a pair of pink undies, put them to work and give them a baloney sandwich each day! None of this BS of television, books, weightlifting. God, we need more people like him!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12