Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Arrests More Illegals at Camp Lejeune

This article can be found at www.the-dispatch.com

AP State News

November 02. 2005 3:29PM

Immigration agents arrest 24 workers in N.C., Ga.

The Associated Press

Federal immigration agents arrested 24 suspected illegal workers Wednesday at a Marine Corps base and the Atlanta airport, officials said.

Agents of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested 21 illegal aliens working for construction companies at Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base, the agency said. The workers were from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Mexico and most had counterfeit immigration documents.

In Atlanta, two people from Senegal and one from Mexico were arrested at Hartsfield International Airport, where they had identity badges for access to secure areas. The arrests followed checks of records of employees at Le Petit Bistro in the airport, immigration authorities said.

Investigations were continuing in both cases, ICE spokeswoman Jamie Zuieback in Washington.

"Unauthorized workers employed at sensitive sites, such as airports and defense facilities, pose serious homeland security threats," Zuieback said. "Not only are their identities in question, but they may be vulnerable to exploitation by terrorists and other criminals given their illegal status in the United States."
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I hope they keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Deja vu all over again? I thought they'd already raided Lejeune? Perhaps it would be more cost efficient to leave an ICE agent stationed at the gate since these contractors/subs seem to be repeat offenders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, had_enuf--you might have hit on a wonderful idea. I can't see any reason that ICE couldn't station agents at EVERY military facility because of the security risk of having illegals penetrate those places. Just one more example of the dire need for more ICE agents along with Border Patrol agents.

jp--I can't make it tell me what your emoticon means???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

added to homepage and Im going on the air this afternoon at 5:15 on the Lockwood Phillips Show on the east coast of NC to talk about it.

W

http://www.alipac.us/article-841-thread-1-0.html

Is there any way I could listen to that online???

I just PRAY the information we've DEDUCED is correct and we don't get arrested for falsely accusing someone! I mean for immigration violations--not the MONSTROUS crimes he's accused of committing.