Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

ICE Audits Hit Tennessee

ICE Audits Hit Tennessee
    Monday, May 03rd, 2010, by Jacqueline Fellows

Immigration officials have put 30 Tennessee companies on notice that their employment records need to be in order. Immigration and Customs Enforcement launched a crackdown on hiring illegal workers in five southeastern states last month.

Nashville immigration attorney Vinh Duong says federal officials aren’t going after the usual targets. Instead of looking for illegal workers at landscape companies, food manufacturers, and construction sites, ICE auditors are going after government contractors.

“Nuclear facilities, military bases, defense facilities, banking and finance – because a lot these sectors contract work out to federal contractors, and they want to make sure these federal contractors are also using E-verify or at least doing their part to hire a legal workforce.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GO ICE.............GET"M and throw them in prison with the fines!
    Our unemployment just in N Carolina hits almost 15% in some counties now
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

OK, a good start..go after the government contractors first, then everyone else. Get them all outta here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "