Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    But a broad coalition of human rights groups criticize a system that indefinitely incarcerates people who have committed no crimes, and the groups argue, inflicts lasting psychological damage on top of traumas many have already experienced.
    The have committed the crime of breaking and entering. I will agree with them, we hold them too long. They should be deported to the farthest point from the US within their own country no later than 72 hours after arrest.
    I agree Cayla99 but some countries like China,Cuba etc. will not accept their own IA's back into their country so instead they are housed in U.S. detention centers.

For every IA not accepted back into a country by their government a tax or some kind of monetary punishment should be imposed on trade with the USA to pay for the housing of their citizens !
    We could just drop them at UN headquarters :P Let them take care of the illegals until they can persuade the home country to take them back. We can post a few border guards to make sure they do not escape back into our society.
    Great Idea and when the UN is full then we can ship them to the Vatican since the Pope surely would not mind caring for the poor misunderstood IA's !

**Not angry with Catholics just their leadership's role in Lobbying for IA's.
    Another problem solved easily and peaceably.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA) introduced a bill which would allow the U.S. to penalize nations which do not accept their illegal aliens back. Specter was a major backer of amnesty in the Senate last summer, but even he "got it" that his constituents wanted stronger enforcement instead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you are right Texas2step, I seem to remember something about it now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Specter's bill is:
    . S.2720 : A bill to withhold Federal financial assistance from each country that denies or unreasonably delays the acceptance of nationals of such country who have been ordered removed from the United States and to prohibit the issuance of visas to nationals of such country.
    Sponsor: Sen Specter, Arlen [PA] (introduced 3/5/2008) Cosponsors (8)
    Latest Major Action: 3/6/2008 Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 605.

From the website of Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA).
    http://specter.senate.gov/public/index. ... egislation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "We are supposed to be the beacon of freedom for the world," said Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren. "And yet the first thing that happens to people fleeing persecution is that we further traumatize them by shackling them and putting them in jail. It's shameful and wrong." Here is another idiot that needs to go, she can not do anything in moderation, everything has to be extreme, one way and not what is best for this country. She is a fool! if she believes America abd be a beacib for the whole world.....someone please tell this idiot there are more than 6 BILLION people on this planet!
    I always ask idiots like this if they would open our borders to everyone on the planet, or just the Mexicans. I've asked that question a hundred times and never, ever received an answer. Some of the Obama-styled con-men obfuscate, but most just flee the conversation. I'd also ask this particular dimwit if she's ever seen a Mexican jail. I've heard they don't compare very well.
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "We are supposed to be the beacon of freedom for the world," said Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren. "And yet the first thing that happens to people fleeing persecution is that we further traumatize them by shackling them and putting them in jail. It's shameful and wrong." Here is another idiot that needs to go, she can not do anything in moderation, everything has to be extreme, one way and not what is best for this country. She is a fool! if she believes America abd be a beacib for the whole world.....someone please tell this idiot there are more than 6 BILLION people on this planet!
    I always ask idiots like this if they would open our borders to everyone on the planet, or just the Mexicans. I've asked that question a hundred times and never, ever received an answer. Some of the Obama-styled con-men obfuscate, but most just flee the conversation. I'd also ask this particular dimwit if she's ever seen a Mexican jail. I've heard they don't compare very well.
    Me too, I always ask how many billion are you willing to let in, 1 billion, 2 billion 3, before you are willing to enforce the laws? At what point are you going to enforce the law? never an answer!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "We are supposed to be the beacon of freedom for the world," said Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren. "And yet the first thing that happens to people fleeing persecution is that we further traumatize them by shackling them and putting them in jail.
    Newsflash, most of them aren't fleeing persecution. Those that are can seek remedy by applying for asylum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    We are supposed to be the beacon of freedom for the world," said Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren.
    We are also a nation of laws. Freedom doesnt mean everyone in the world can come here illegally and stay.

[quote:2z2abdjc]Bustamante also deplored what he called the worsening xenophobia and racism toward immigrants since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001
    Bustamante is another idiot. Illegal aliens are a threat to our national security and should be locked up and deported.[/quote:2z2abdjc]

Here's something else I'm sick of. That word "xenophobia". It's the new and yummy buzzword that really means, "we want to make you feel guilty for not being politically correct so you'll cringe at the thought of patriotism and allow your nation to be overrun." They sling stupid names like the bunch of whining crybabies they are. Tough!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    We are supposed to be the beacon of freedom for the world," said Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren.
    We are also a nation of laws. Freedom doesnt mean everyone in the world can come here illegally and stay.

[quote:8z2ifcii]Bustamante also deplored what he called the worsening xenophobia and racism toward immigrants since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001
    Bustamante is another idiot. Illegal aliens are a threat to our national security and should be locked up and deported.
    Here's something else I'm sick of. That word "xenophobia". It's the new and yummy buzzword that really means, "we want to make you feel guilty for not being politically correct so you'll cringe at the thought of patriotism and allow your nation to be overrun." They sling stupid names like the bunch of whining crybabies they are. Tough! [/quote:8z2ifcii]

In my house we always get a good laugh when I am called a xenophobic. I jokingly tell my hubby I married him so that I could face my fear lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

[quote:20pvp2zz]Bustamante also deplored what he called the worsening xenophobia and racism toward immigrants since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001
    Bustamante is another idiot. Illegal aliens are a threat to our national security and should be locked up and deported.
    Here's something else I'm sick of. That word "xenophobia". It's the new and yummy buzzword that really means, "we want to make you feel guilty for not being politically correct so you'll cringe at the thought of patriotism and allow your nation to be overrun." They sling stupid names like the bunch of whining crybabies they are. Tough!

In my house we always get a good laugh when I am called a xenophobic. I jokingly tell my hubby I married him so that I could face my fear lol[/quote:20pvp2zz]

I can't believe that, with as many legal immigrants (the real immigrants) this nation allows, these people have the unmitigated gall to call us xenophobes. They're either snot-nosed little crybabies or so unbelieveably stupid they don't even know the meaning of the words and names they sling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12